Do any of you go to bed and sleep in high heels

spikesmike

Today 11-25-2017, I wanted to see what The Girls ( Charlotte ) were talking about. On Sept 13, Charlotte ask this title question. So, As suggested, Here it is.

I live in Ohio. It gets cold here in the winter. Instead of loading my bed with blankets, I wear thigh high boots to bed to keep my feet and legs worm until

morning. This is something I have been doing for years. Without the spurs.

DSCF5277 (3).JPG

• Like 2

I've tried it twice, just for the challenge of wearing boots for 24 hours.  Slept like crap both times.  I need to have my feet nice and cool to sleep well and obviously that didnt happen with the boots on.  I agree with Pierre, lots of fun to think about, but when you are actually doing it, it's not nearly as fun.

• Like 1

Once or twice,  Jennifer did not like getting poked by a stiletto in the side of her leg or all the straps of the sandal rubbing on her leg!      The girls forum seems to have better luck from the posts I have read.      Jennifer does not mind us laying in bed with me wearing heels,   Just not me sleeping in them.

• Like 1

I do it, although I rarely keep them on the entire night. I seem to subconsciously kick them off unless I'm wearing heels with ankle straps, and wake up with them on the floor or in the corner of the bed. 

• Like 1

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

This is one of those things I guess I'll just have to accept that I don't understand. It seems that more than one person likes at least the idea of it, but it's certainly not for me. I don't even like to wear socks to sleep, though it may happen to be the dead of winter. 

Having said that, I did take a 20 minute cat nap the other day on the couch with my new clogs on (feet on the floor, though). However, that was for a very specific reason. I was using the @Steve63130 method of stretching the leather by getting them wet and wearing them until they dried out and conformed to the shape of my feet. It worked again, Steve! More about this elsewhere. 

Similar to @Pierre1961 put it -  it did sound like a fun idea in theory, and I did try it a few times in my younger days, especially before wearing them to go out as I do now, but the reality of it just didn't work...  just couldn't fall asleep, too uncomfortable and they ended up on the floor after a few hours.  It's probably been over 15 years since I last tried to sleep in them. 

Edited by hhboots
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

This is one of those things I guess I'll just have to accept that I don't understand. It seems that more than one person likes at least the idea of it, but it's certainly not for me. I don't even like to wear socks to sleep, though it may happen to be the dead of winter.

For me it was the fetish side of wearing heels and the idea I would be wearing heels for 24 or more hours straight.  The taboo side of it, that Im not "supposed" to be wearing heels for that long, or with going by certain parts of society, not supposed to be wearing heels at all.  The other half of the scenario where I wore them to bed was that it was "out of my control".  It was a game my wife and I were playing where she had gone out for the weekend and I was to remain in heels the entire time she was gone per her instructions.  That added a bit more spice to it.  I certainly wasnt doing it for the physical feel of sleeping in heels, it was 100% for the mental game.  That mental side was wonderful up until about 2AM where I really wanted to take them off to get some better sleep, but I pressed on.

So that's my reasoning for it and having done it and gotten it out of my system, I wouldnt ever think to do it on my own again.  If my wife were to bring it up during another game, then sure, but outside of that, no thank you.

• Like 1

I have, heels are more of a fetish thing to me, although I do wear them around the house quite often. I had a pair of heels a few years back that fit well and were very comfortable. I wore them to bed fairly often, even wore them to bed with my wife, and she did not notice. In time, I trashed them and have replaced them a few times over and have not been fortunate to find a pair I can sleep in for any length of time. I have had heels I can wear all day, but for some reason trying to sleep in them does not work. It seems my feet swell up slightly while sleeping an the shoes become uncomfortable.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Amanda said:

I've slept in heels on long haul Flights sometimes.

But the title of the post is "go to bed and sleep...". I have slept on long haul flights in heels and fallen to sleep in a chair while wearing high heels, but I don't consider that to be in the spirit of this thread. Now if I was flying first class and had a bed then .......

3 minutes ago, Cali said:

But the title of the post is "go to bed and sleep...". I have slept on long haul flights in heels and fallen to sleep in a chair while wearing high heels, but I don't consider that to be in the spirit of this thread. Now if I was flying first class and had a bed then .......

I'm not interested in your opinion of my posting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like thin stiletto heels, as I am sure many others here do, and I have poked holes in my bedsheets wearing my heels in bed.

I wake up and forget I have them on, or I'm not thinking, push with my heel and *RRRRIIIIP*

Edited by alphax
  • Like 1

Years ago, I tried to sleep wearing heels, but had to take them off after a couple of hours because my feet swelled and they became uncomfortable.  Haven’t tried sleeping wearing them in years.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I have tried to a few times over the years when no one else was at home.  But each time, by morning, they were off to the side. I even tried once with a pair of ankle strap pumps and I did not remember undoing the buckles but must have done so.  Kind of disappointing.

• Like 1

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I too have tried to go to bed in heels. Wore mules to bed but like jetheelsfan, they made their way to the floor before morning. I have...fell asleep in my "man cave" in the lazyboy recliner a few times. Heels still on and waking up at 4:00am. This is after working until midnight and taking some "wind down time" before going to bed. But the heels did not go to bed with me later.

Edited by bnchmrk
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

My husband generally puts ballet boots on me 2 or 3 times a week for bed to keep my feet ready for heals and my tendons the right length.  I am unable to walk without heels now so if I’m barefoot for bed I normally have a pair near by.

• 2 weeks later...