High Heels Backless Open Toes Shoes

Springolator

I remember the "springolator" styles when I was a kid.  Lots of gals wore them, including my 9th grade English teacher.  She looked fantastic in her slides.    

I really like the look of that style of sandal, and I actually have two similar pairs.  They are not springolators (I wish they were) but I still enjoy these for public wear.  The look is clean and simple, they slip on and off easily, plus they are comfortable and fun to wear.  One pair is by Naturalizer and the other is from Payless - I don't remember the style names of either.  

It's fun to wear high heels!  Happy Thanksgiving to all.....    sf

IMG_6383.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 1 month later...

I have a book , "Beth Levine shoes" by Helene Verin . This book makes reference to the "Spring-O-lator" or "Magnet" mules of the 1950s and states they appeared in Glamour magazine in April of 1953 . They are highly collectible . Some other designers like Stella McCartney and Maschino used them in sandals . I have never found proof of the Spring-o-lator in sandals or even seen one . 

Pleaser does offer a spring-o-lator mule  . Not exactly my cup of tea . I would love to find a pair like you have posted , just to say I have a pair . I hope this helps and have a great day . 

• 5 months later...