Another wedge heel sneaker type

This one is a wedge mule with a 4" heel.. I'm not much for mules but quite a few people do seem to enjoy them.

Personally I'd like to see a high top version.

Jim

http://store.fetish-factory.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Home.FrameSet&nextpage=Items.ShowItemDetails&itemid=71264&location=newitems_3_F

(formerly known as "JimC")

That may be so, however with a pair of jeans most people would not take a second look to see that you are wearing a hh shoe. Perfect for a man to wear.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Yes, except they're only done in womens' sizes and therefore only available to lucky guys with small feet! Sadly I'm a 9.5UK (11.5 US) and as usual, yet another style passes me by! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

At the Sysco (food service) trade show in Santa Clara last week there was a woman who was wearing red sneaker boots with 3 inch heels. Katherine became annoyed when she noticed me staring at the woman's boots. I managed to convince her that I was doing it to punish myself.

Michael

mk4625 wrote:

I managed to convince her that I was doing it to punish myself.

Whew! Strange statement????? Punish yourself for looking at her boots, or what? and why?? (I think she just carped, made her point and let it go without delving into your real reason for looking.....or, what else could it be?) :D:D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I was telling Katherine that I wasn't getting a turn-on from the other woman's boots. I have an aversion to the old-style basketball shoe which the boots resembled. We all wore them for gym class in junior high. So they remind me of bad locker room smells. That's what I was thinking about while staring at the woman's boots. Pheww!

mk4625 wrote:

Whew! Strange statement????? Punish yourself for looking at her boots, or what? and why?? (I think she just carped, made her point and let it go without delving into your real reason for looking.....or, what else could it be?) :D:D

Michael

I have noticed a hugh influx of high heeled sneakers and high heeled wedge sneakers in the Mall shoe stores in our area as of late. Love them or leave them---they sure are a different style of shoe! As someone has previously posted---They also remind me of our High School gym shoes and the damp sneaker smell in the gym changig rooms. Likewise---PHEW! Poo-tikey! Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!