Pleaser Heels

Cadu1978

I love pleasers too but I prefer mules. Pleasers are comfortable to wear but sometimes the quality is not as good as it could be. I have had a sole come unglued just as I was getting in the car. Backed up and saw my heel and platform laying in the driveway. Did not realize that I lost it. A small fix ...but still love them.

medium.597b6af5ebe01_20170728_1342532.jpg.605b68a2a4ea661ca5170dfa0bd11a6a.jpg

• Like 2

Not sure how you all feel about Pleaser Kiss 209's but I ended up giving mine to Thighbootguy . They just never seemed to fit right . The Pleaser styles put me in mind of exotic dancers and evening companionship , if you get my drift . To the individuals who like them go for it because they do look right on some ........ just not me . LOL ! Great Day Everyone !

15 hours ago, maninpumps said:

Not sure how you all feel about Pleaser Kiss 209's but I ended up giving mine to Thighbootguy . They just never seemed to fit right . The Pleaser styles put me in mind of exotic dancers and evening companionship , if you get my drift . To the individuals who like them go for it because they do look right on some ........ just not me . LOL ! Great Day Everyone !

Some heels are just not meant to be worn out in every day conditions - - - that is unless your a pro.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bootson said:

Hi everyone, these are my first pair of heels. I love boots so I finally decided to buy myself a pair. 

IMG_20171209_121759_01_01.jpg

IMG_20171209_121428.jpg

IMG_20171209_121755_01_01.jpg

IMG_20171209_121436.jpg

IMG_20171209_121747_01.jpg

For your first pair of heels....they are a nice choice. Thigh high boots are very sexy. My first pair of heels when I opened up to my wife about my interest in heels was a pair of thigh high wedge boots. You will find it hard to stop at just one pair. Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The people at Pleaser are my heroes. As someone with a larger shoe size, I appreciate that they sell boots in that range. And they've been doing it longer than most. There are MANY pairs of Pleaser thighboots in my collection.

• Like 2

I may be asking a bit of a favour, but does anyone here own a pair of Pleaser Seduce boots in size US12? I am hoping to kinda get an idea of it's fitting as well as the wearer's foot measurements if at all possible. Where I live I would have to import a pair and there is no way I could return them.