KneeBooted

KneeBooted's Adventures?

Well today is the day! I felt well enough at work that I got back into my heels tonight. I initially put on my Jessica Simpson knee boots, but the sole on the right one is now severely separated and until I can apply some adhesive to it to remedy the issue, I won’t be trying to do any walking in them.

However, I opted for my 4” Steve Madden boots, as I figured the more time in them, the easier it will get!

The one downside to the new place is that there is no full length mirror to get a full picture. So for now, it’s just the boots...

5498C893-A05B-489E-A4CB-39EA1051E02C.jpeg

67299F53-5EB4-4702-8A44-27E8FC1D5BA7.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

How is the back feeling? 

Very nice boots by the way. 

Yup hope the back is doing better

Both those boots are amazing. I especially like the JS ones 

How many pairs do you have?

Thanks @jeremy1986, yes my back seems to be at 100%. I still don’t know what I could have done to cause it, but I am stretching more throughout the day.

Thank you for the compliment! I really do love the Jessica Simpson boots, I need to get my rear in gear and glue the sole back on the right one so I can actually attempt to wear them!

As far as how many pairs I have, I honestly don’t know. It’s less than 20, and part of the reason is that some are in packing boxes in the garage at our new place. It will be a little bit before I get to them unfortunately. I will likely put them up on here for sale though, as I want them to go to someone who will appreciate them!

• Like 1

Glad to hear about your back @KneeBooted 

re selling the boots - just consider it carefully before you, do... as buying new ones will cost you more ;-)

and also, before you sell.... make sure to capture pics of them all!

• Like 2

Well even though my back is back to normal, I did not end up wearing heels yesterday. But, it was for a good reason!

Earlier in the week I was tossing around the idea of hiking this weekend. I asked my friend if she would go with me, and agreed to, depending on the weather. Now when I woke up yesterday morning, I felt lazy and did not want to do anything. But she texted me about 11:30, and so I decided it was now or never to go hiking.

I picked her up about 12:30 and off we went to go hike Mission Peak. It’s about 2500 feet in elevation at the top, and the shortest tail to the peak is the steepest. But we trekked through it and made a full loop, to the top and back down, in about 4 hours! It was amazing! We logged about 20k steps and over 8 miles!

My legs hurt a bit today but I assure you after I get some stuff down this morning and showered, I will be in heels!

Adding a picture of me at the summit!

05E712A3-7C86-4739-934C-B155048F3C91.jpeg

• Like 1

What a lovely way to put in an afternoon! The view looks stunning,

Wow, and you even have a (nice) pic to prove it.....   I went up Mission Peak about 20 years ago, beautiful hike on a clear day....

Glad you had fun......sf

So today wasn’t very eventful as I spent most of it at home.

But I did venture out to the grocery and wore my Sorel wedges. Now even though I wore these during my last couple of flights, I had some nervousness wearing them to the grocery. Why? I am not sure, but today for some reason, the jeggings didn’t look right when tucked in or pulled over... so I tried something that I had previously mentioned that I wasn’t a big fan of, and that was cuffing them!

I know a couple of people took notice, but no one laughed, made mention of them within earshot, etc. So I consider this trip a win.

20E393DF-3C07-447C-A78D-2643AE4356A0.jpeg

0D904BC7-7D1B-4991-9AF9-83918831CB07.jpeg

• Like 4

Again, there is really nothing to gawk at or laugh at there. It's a perfectly bland look - and I don't say that in a pejorative way.  Nothing exceptional there, nothing to jar the eye. 

Last night wasn’t anything super interesting, although I did convince myself to wear my Aldo ankle boots. They are a size 40 and definitely not a perfect fit, but for the small amount of scrunched toes, they were comfortable to walk around in. I normally shy away from stilettos but they weren’t horrible to try and maneuver.

Haven’t decided for tonight and time is running out lol!

9113887A-5C4A-40BC-B8D2-DC547489158B.jpeg

• Like 5

So tonight I ended up going with one of my oldest pairs in my possession. I’ve had these for probably over 10 years and I just love them! They are Liz Claiborne boots and oh so comfortable. I had the heels recovered in real leather a year or two ago and the cobbler did a horrible job, but I still love them.

A2A83076-EF23-4749-88A3-B0981E6AF8D0.jpeg

28593AAA-EFF7-4B97-A06B-DB975B3C2A83.jpeg

• Like 3

Very nice boots - both pairs, the knee boots above and the ankle boots above them. Quite wearable and presentable with jeans. Stylish yet unremarkable, in the discrete sense of the word, however you choose to wear them.

20 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

Last night wasn’t anything super interesting, although I did convince myself to wear my Aldo ankle boots. They are a size 40 and definitely not a perfect fit, but for the small amount of scrunched toes, they were comfortable to walk around in. I normally shy away from stilettos but they weren’t horrible to try and maneuver.

Haven’t decided for tonight and time is running out lol!

9113887A-5C4A-40BC-B8D2-DC547489158B.jpeg

These look great!