KneeBooted's Adventures?

KneeBooted

On 11/17/2020 at 6:33 AM, KneeBooted said:

I realize that I’ll need to redact some of it to stay in line with recent enforcements.

I have removed a "few" of your posts that were clearly just about womens clothing and nothing else, but these are not recent rules and are nothing new, but simply as you have correctly pointed out, recent moderations. People do veer off topic, some more than others, and naturally, it should be 100% expected that clothing is a part of footwear choice, that much should hopefully be obvious, but when things turn to "I'm all about femme clothing/items/makeup" etc and nothing else, then things have gone way off the rails.

Funny because there is also a similar train of thought for most partners too, you start with the heels, then what... Skirts, makeup, next thing you know he'll want a sex change, and threads that go way off the rails like that are kind of a re-enforcement of a partners worries too.

So when sharing content, its not just the overall community topic you should be mindful of but "What if somebody elses partner was to read this, would it look like a gradual migration into all things femme that would cause them concern"? Thats why JeffB's thread is still awaiting moderation. Lack of time and lack of admins.

@Kneehighs thread and posts are 100% everything this place is about and should be... (Minus the politics 🤣)

All about the footwear, and the fashion, and getting out enjoying yourself with it.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 10 months later...

Thanks to @Isolathor this thread has been found! I had to look back and see when I actually last posted, which looks like November 2020. Now there definitely has been a lot that’s happened. I’d say most the notable thing is the acceptance and support I’ve gotten from some name brand shoe companies.

Actually prior to my last post, I did get quite the surprise from Sorel footwear. I had put up an Instagram story and the social media person ended up sending me a free pair of boots from them!

Since November of last year, I’ve discovered and fallen in love with Freebird by Steven brand shoes. They make some very unique styles of shoes and boots that are great quality leather. The customer service is amazing, and their social media team is top notch. I’ve been featured on their stories on Instagram and been made to feel like a member of the flock.

So with that quick post, that’s two brands you should give a try if you haven’t already.

-Jeff

0F585702-5726-4977-ACEA-2411EB19BD52.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...