Do we need a word for those who don't wear heels?

Yamyam

Clearly all of us here are 'solemates', but how about the people we haven't enlightened? Let's have your suggestions, everyone.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

My view is we don't need any distinction. There are plenty of people who are going to come here (mostly guys) who have no intention of wearing heels, but who really appreciate the style they can bring to a woman. I'm sure they will appreciate hearing the ladies' views about their shoes. I wouldn't attempt to enlighten them or call them anything other than heel admirers :smile: _________________ Believe in your right to wear what you want <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-03-18 23:10 ]</font>

Why should we call them anything. Why should we call them? They can use phones, let them call us! Oh, riiiight. Let's not categorize. I mean, flats, low heels, mid heels, high heels, platforms, bare feet... Let's each call ourselves by a term with a sense of pride and refer to anyone else people. Or "hey you" if we need someone's attention. :smile: I hate categories. I mean, come on, what whacky category would you need to come up with for me? Oh yes, Insanity Girl. Quite right. Okay, think about everyone else then! I am in a surprisingly good mood.

If we are truyly enlightened then who needs a category or name? Besides, isn't flatfoot a name for coppers :smile:

Man is born in freedom, but soon becomes enslaved, in cages of convention from the cradle to the grave - Jeff Waynes War Of The Worlds/Sung by David Essex

I didn't really intend this to become quite such a heated debate :smile: ! It was a random thought that occurred to me on the way home from somewhere. I blame it on lack of blood to the brain caused by my wearing a tie at the time!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

It's alive!!! It's alive!!! It's... oh my... Put it back!!!! Put it back!!! No, back!!! Back I tell you!! Ahhhhhhh!!! :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Damn those ties :smile: . I suppose I should be flattered that so many people wanted to discuss my random thoughts. Roll on the next heated debate B)

• 1 year later...

Clearly all of us here are 'solemates', but how about the people we haven't enlightened? Let's have your suggestions, everyone.

What do we call people who don't wear heels ..... irrelevant.

Xa (tongue slightly in cheek)