Very low key heels...

Huhwhat

I found these shopping at one of my regular thrift store haunts, I first tried them on as a bit of a goof, but they were very comfortable... so why not.    Well, the lady at the register said "Wow, these are amazing" then turned to a coworker about 20 feet away and yelled " I love these... not that I would have anywhere to wear them".  So much for a low visibility purchase.    She then turned back to me and I said, "I've got no where to wear them either, but I'm getting them anyway."     She responded with a dead stare and "Your kidding right?"    At that point I felt tiny and embarrassed... I thought she was judging me and was relieved when she followed it up with "I'm a size 10, and you fit into a 9?  I'm so jealous of you".   Boom... day made.

20171031_161622.jpg

20171031_161559.jpg

• Like 8

Some that are a little less visible.
Ps. I know the light colored stockings don't really work with hairy legs... but I like the way they feel and I'm not about to go shaving the legs... 
I wear these more just to get into the feeling of getting comfortable in more obvious heels and clothes at night so when I want to go heeling during the day ( wearing something legitimately less eye grabbing ) I really won't feel  like I stand out at all.

20171101_005127.jpg

20171101_005122.jpg

20171027_003702.jpg

20171027_003642.jpg

20171007_104802.jpg

20171007_104745.jpg

20171007_104731.jpg

• Like 9

12 hours ago, Huhwhat said:

I found these shopping at one of my regular thrift store haunts, I first tried them on as a bit of a goof, but they were very comfortable... so why not.    Well, the lady at the register said "Wow, these are amazing" then turned to a coworker about 20 feet away and yelled " I love these... not that I would have anywhere to wear them".  So much for a low visibility purchase.    She then turned back to me and I said, "I've got no where to wear them either, but I'm getting them anyway."     She responded with a dead stare and "Your kidding right?"    At that point I felt tiny and embarrassed... I thought she was judging me and was relieved when she followed it up with "I'm a size 10, and you fit into a 9?  I'm so jealous of you".   Boom... day made.

20171031_161622.jpg

20171031_161559.jpg

Great purchase, I really like them!

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

I don't know how the title "very low key heels" fits in exactly with any of the heels pictured, but I do like the two solid black pairs and red pair is nice too.  Well, perhaps your title was referring to the cashier story in the first post?  :) ... or sarcasm about the first pair NOT being very low key heels.  OK, I put far too much effort into this one  :P 

Edited by hhboots