TBG

Bubba136

I've been wondering about that myself. I sent him a private message some time ago but hadn't gotten a response. 

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Would be a shame if he's left the site due to taking offence from a comment, i have nothing but respect for that man, a true legend of the male heeling fraternity and a legend of this site, hope he's ok and returns soon 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CAT said:

Tech ripped him on July 3rd on his posts and pictures and he has never been back. 

Hmmm, seems like a common situation...

Sure hope he is OK, wish I had his email, was wondering about him as well....

18 hours ago, CAT said:

Tech ripped him on July 3rd on his posts and pictures and he has never been back. 

- - - And that was the straw that broke the camels back.

He's fine - doing what he does, and gives everyone his best regards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Heelster said:

I’m glad to hear that!!!  

Glad to hear that he’s ok.  I do hope he returns at some point.  His confidence and inspiration to newer healers is just what they need to overcome their doubts about wearing heels out and about.

• Like 2

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

12 hours ago, Heelster said:

Well, that's good to know. I had been concerned.

• Like 2

mlroseplant + Heelster,

Could you pass along to him, either of you, some of us would like a way to contact him? I don't agree with the circumstances under which he left the site either but I don't own or control the site. I wonder what the exact value of it is. Perhaps the site could use more moderators but some would have to voice that and then volunteer their time and effort. I can see the reason for site guidelines but one has to wonder exactly what we have lost when a member like TBG is gone over freedom of expression. His main thread had over 250,000 views when he left. He sparked discussion and inspired others to participate here which furthered the site. Isn't that the point? I, for one, would like to remind him of what he meant to me and this site. Thanks.  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

I have no idea what posts or pictures it was that caused the flutter, but I do know that this is not meant to be a cross-dressing/fetish/TG/TV site and that there are posters here who go way over that line, and often. I for one am rather glad that Tech takes a firm stance on these things. The ground rules are pretty clear and not at all hard to follow. It is not a matter of freedom of expression. This is a fashion site, or at least it's meant be.  And family friendly.

There are loads of CD/TG/TV/fetish sites where one can post on those subjects if one wants to, and develop a following there.  And stick to the discussion of fashion here. 

On 11/7/2017 at 4:11 PM, mlroseplant said:

As an aside, TBG has taken up playing the cello. He's gotten pretty decent at it in a rather short time. 

Cool! I hope TBG succeeds.