ASMR with shoes

kneehighs

Figured you guys would like this video. She's a bit old for my taste, but others might find her appealing.

Autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) is a term used for an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine. It has been compared with auditory-tactile synesthesia.[1][2] ASMR signifies the subjective experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterised by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin". It is most commonly triggered by specific acoustic, visual and digital media stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attentional control. (Wikipedia)

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 2 years later...

Here's an ASMR clip from a video created by Stasya Knight.  She taps on a pair of black pumps.  Her user handle is Mermaid Whispers on YouTube.

Not so fond of her two cornered cat eye appearance (the corners of her eyes look like two strokes).  But that's just my opinion. She also seems to often wear platform pumps, something else I'm not a fan of.  Again, just my opinion.  

Edited by kneehighs
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, crotchhiboots said:

WTF is with the wisper dosent she have a voice?

Holy smokes!  You're still alive and well!  Good to see you here!

It's ASMR.  It doesn't affect everyone the same.  

• 2 weeks later...