Ballet Boots and very high heels every day all day

domme3

I have. Worn only 4 to 5 1/4  inch heels for over 25 years, it has been some years since I have not been able to wear under any that are at least 3 3/4 inch non plats with out a lot of calf pain,  my exercise and walking sneakers are wedge platform type I only have 3 pair left they are hard to find in size 10! My Plats which I have many of are all 6 to 9 inch and some Fetish Club shoes are A 10 inch heel! 

I try to wear and walk in my ballet boots at least 4 to 5 times  week even go outside in them!

Alexis DeVille on Facebook as Alexis DeVille 

On 11/4/2017 at 4:12 PM, domme3 said:

I have. Worn only 4 to 5 1/4  inch heels for over 25 years, it has been some years since I have not been able to wear under any that are at least 3 3/4 inch non plats with out a lot of calf pain,  my exercise and walking sneakers are wedge platform type I only have 3 pair left they are hard to find in size 10! My Plats which I have many of are all 6 to 9 inch and some Fetish Club shoes are A 10 inch heel! 

I try to wear and walk in my ballet boots at least 4 to 5 times  week even go outside in them!

At this point I am in ballet boots 90% of the time including going to work.  What is the longest you have worn your ballet boots for?  I stretch my feet daily so I’m not “stuck in heels”.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/11/2017 at 8:12 PM, domme3 said:

Your first ever post, in 7 years of being a member, and it wasnt even to drop in and say hi, no intro, just straight into the fetish stuff immediately! Really?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

domme3,

Some context, by way of an introduction, would have been helpful to us. We don't know where you live or anything else about you. Don't be afraid to engage the members. We really don't bite. We don't want to wait until 2024 for the second post :)  HappyinHeels

On 11/5/2017 at 9:12 AM, domme3 said:

it has been some years since I have not been able to wear under any that are at least 3 3/4 inch non plats with out a lot of calf pain,  my exercise and walking sneakers are wedge platform type

Oh dear. Not good. Seriously recommend working your way out of this - if indeed it is true.

I'm not ashamed to say I love high heels, and I wear them daily - and I've been touched by a high heel related foot injury years ago. It scared me on several levels, but I got through it and am wiser.

It is extremely foolish to allow yourself to get cornered into a situation where you cannot wear flat shoes, especially if you have the means to avoid it.

I'd recommend reducing your heels, start stretching your calves/ achilles etc... Still wear heels but actively reduce the height until you get flexibility back - might quite likely take 2-3 years if you are stuck in heels as you say - and only AFTER you have normal flexibility start wearing the big guns again - but keep stretching to look after yourself.

The last thing anyone should want to do is self-destroy their own mobility in older age - which is what you risk here. Foolish in my opinion.

Enough from me, not wanting to have a rant, just genuinely concerned. Best wishes & good luck.

• 2 months later...
On 06/11/2017 at 3:20 PM, Charlotte said:

At this point I am in ballet boots 90% of the time including going to work.  What is the longest you have worn your ballet boots for?  I stretch my feet daily so I’m not “stuck in heels”.

#Fakenews ?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!