My boot collection

So I figured since I had a day off and I havent actually photographed all my boots in quite a while, I figured I'd share with the class.  Dont mind the cardboard showing in some of them, it's a pair of cardbaord wrapped foam inserts that came in a pair of Nine West boots and are perfect for making the boots stand up on their own.

In order of appearance...

Nine West Fairvinda in dark brown.  By far one of my favorite pairs of boots, soooo comfortable with their 3.5" heel

1103171157.thumb.jpg.dd587072330208b861a95666edbe5970.jpg

Pleaser Vanity 2013 in White Leather.  My 2nd favorite pair of boots.  Also quite comfortable despite a 4" heel

1103171159.thumb.jpg.facbd44daa8406cb1e9d6bf6935f2af5.jpg

Unknown Brand, bought on Amazon for less than $30.  Hard to see in a picture, but they almost have a shimmer to them.  Super soft almost like microfiber.

1103171201.thumb.jpg.1897a23a6f6114908351e6ab2b181380.jpg

Pleaser Legend 8899.  Another go to pair for me.  5" heels on these and still easy to wear.

1103171203.thumb.jpg.95124dfd7adbf5c7a13ac1b0a207ea51.jpg

Jennifer Lopez ankle boots.  Wife surprised me with these after a clearance sale at Kohls.  They are a size too small and dont really fit.  Clearance + open box = no returns... oh well.

1103171204.thumb.jpg.92eecc452d7b96a4eacff9bbe20dfa86.jpg

Pleaser Vanity 2013 in Red Leather... same as above, however, the leather on these is much stiffer.  Not as pleased with these.

1103171206.thumb.jpg.b0c8f491e90b785b261d36a70bb6dbb2.jpg

G by Guess - Drea.  I like the style of these with the faux zipper on the outside.  The heels have some flex though and make an annoying scrape/pop noise with every step.  Makes them sound cheap.

1103171207.thumb.jpg.10ebe5b88bd435a6bd3782b2d5c3ca04.jpg

Madden Girl Zilch... sorry they arent really high heels, but they are still nice to wear and part of the collection at hand.  Absolute nightmare to take off and put on though, needs some zippers.

1103171208.thumb.jpg.f9ccd76883aa0c248da77076c779b729.jpg

Another flat pair... last ones I promise.  Wife surprised me with these too from Payless.  Nice comfy boots to lounge around in.  Saw a woman at the grocery store in the same pair but in brown, couldnt help but stare.

1103171210.thumb.jpg.b8b399c5084b84f0b693686097135c65.jpg

Pleaser Seduce 3010.  Classic black PVC with a 5" heel.. what else to say?

1103171212.thumb.jpg.69e9b63aca681a9c194bcf23ffaf6868.jpg

Pleaser Dagger... 6.5" heel is difficult to walk in, but add in they are two sizes too big and they are nearly impossible!  They are for sale to anyone who wants them.

1103171213.thumb.jpg.27d0bb4cef6c88a61e90174ab0252187.jpg

And last but not least... Pleaser Medic.  These dont quite fit right in the foot area, which was a big disappointment.  Over the top of the foot is really tight, even with the laces loose.

1103171215.thumb.jpg.6a22e574bc156d3ad150346e55e048f7.jpg

And the storage area... nice to have enough rack space to hang up the boots.1103171217.thumb.jpg.d33072a5577aa60440c3003df763e169.jpg

• Like 6

Oh, Im not worried about wearing my flat boots.  It was more the theme of this whole forum is high heels, so they dont quite fit into that theme so to speak.  I guess the only pair of true flats are the Payless pair.  The Madden Girl's have a very short wedge type heel (and are SUPER loud when walking)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bootlover78 said:

Oh, I'm not worried about wearing my flat boots.  It was more the theme of this whole forum is high heels, so they don't quite fit into that theme so to speak. 

We'll keep you on probation until you find appropriate high heel boots...lol

amazing collection @bootlover78. some of the pleasers are not really my style, but they are still impressive. Those 2 flat pairs are also really nice. Id be proud of the one pair and the pair of booties just because your wife bought them for you :cheeky: and the other pair of flats just because they DO make so much noise!

I liked that slouch tan colored pair too very much. 

• Like 1

@jeremy1986 I am quite proud, especially of the ones my wife bought, which is why I still have those booties.  I can't wear them as they are far too small.  I've tried a couple of times now.  Maybe if they were real leather they might stretch a bit, but oh well.  Whats crazy is I can already think of at 8 or 9 more pairs of boots that I USED to own that are gone now for one reason or another.

I tend to buy pairs that look fun to wear.  For me, it's not so much about style as it is about how it feels.  Like what happens with my foot, my leg, etc.  The PVC boots are fun to wear because they are restrictive a bit.  Your knee cant flex quite the same, or in the case of the red Daggers, your ankle becomes very stiff.  But that's why I have such a variety.  I still have quite a few styles on my want list.  Like a nice soft pair of slouchy cowboy boots, a pair of ballet boots, and a pair of leather chap boots (think 1990's Ellie Shoes Angie model)

But, thank you everyone for all the kind words.  I wasn't trying to show off, more trying to share my enjoyment with anyone who might have been interested.  I was originally trying to wear each pair of boots for the pictures, but my setup just wasnt cooperating.

Thank you Paula.  Yes they do have a half rear zip.  It's quite classy looking because it's gold rather than silver or plastic.

Nine-West-Womens-Fairvinda-Knee-High-Boo

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Great collection. I have 3 pairs of the Pleaser Legend thigh boots in black, red and white. And a pair of the Seduce 3010 in white patent. And that's just the beginning. I'll have to post pics at some point.

• Like 1

On 03/11/2017 at 9:22 PM, bootlover78 said:

So I figured since I had a day off and I havent actually photographed all my boots in quite a while, I figured I'd share with the class.  Dont mind the cardboard showing in some of them, it's a pair of cardbaord wrapped foam inserts that came in a pair of Nine West boots and are perfect for making the boots stand up on their own.

I love the g by guess boots I wish I had a pair of them for a weekend I have a chance at meeting a few male heel wears here in 2 weeks but with it being the dead of winter here the only heels I have are open toe and sense my wife don’t know about my heel wearing I can’t just go buy a pair of boots because she does all the finances and would see that I spent money  so I’m prolly going to miss my chance at wearing them in public for the first time 

• Like 1

On 26 December 2017 at 5:15 PM, luvheelsmuch said:

I love the g by guess boots I wish I had a pair of them for a weekend I have a chance at meeting a few male heel wears here in 2 weeks but with it being the dead of winter here the only heels I have are open toe and sense my wife don’t know about my heel wearing I can’t just go buy a pair of boots because she does all the finances and would see that I spent money  so I’m prolly going to miss my chance at wearing them in public for the first time 

Thrift or charity shop? Not too much money? 

• Like 1

luvheelsmuch:  Sure hope you don't miss the chance to meet up with like minded bootbuds....I do understand though, usually have to resort to covert operations to get a new/used pair into the house without causing a major upset.

Ann and John offer great advice, I have gotten a few nice pairs of boots from local thrift shops for only a few dollars....Keep us posted, hope you are able to get out with some like minded guys....D

• 3 weeks later...