My first public heel adventure

balletboot

2 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Cool combination, love it...D

Thanks!

When the time comes (not that I think it's going to be soon) I think this is the option I'm going to try and wear around my girlfriend. Either that or the wedge boots I have so you cant see the heel unless your looking for where the sound is coming.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, balletboot said:

Thanks!

When the time comes (not that I think it's going to be soon) I think this is the option I'm going to try and wear around my girlfriend. Either that or the wedge boots I have so you cant see the heel unless your looking for where the sound is coming.

Remind us what the wedge boots look like (said the wedge lover!)

They are harder to spot as being heels but they just might be my loudest pair when walking. Of course that's fine with me but it might "draw to much attention for her" only time will tell. 

I hope I can talk her into going somewhere when we both are wearing heels for her to see that no one really cares.

• Like 2

If they are really loud, a shoe repair shop can attach a quieter heel pad, which should quell any additional concern on her part about the noise.  It will be a muffled clomp rather than a click.

3 hours ago, RonC said:

Yeah, Nordstrom Rack in my area is also becoming rather barren.  Not sure what is going on there.  Very few heels.

Very few anything.. even the clothing racks are all 20ft apart and half empty. 

It was definitely strange to walk into

balletboot :  Just a couple of places I think would good to try is ( Onlymaker ) and  (FSJ ). I have purchased several pair of high heels from them with great satisfaction.    Good for you on your outings.  Mike    P.S. These are FSJ shoes I think.5908bbf6ec76a_DSCF5183(1).thumb.JPG.b017e610062fcac7047a6d537a2703c8.JPG

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CHRISPAP said:

Both are not easy to wear in public (well for me it's easier to wear boots) congratulations

Boots were my first thought. But it was a random 70 degree day so I took it as one last chance for other shoes before the snow hits

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, balletboot said:

It's been awhile since I've posted. Been a very busy last few months at work.

Managed to get out today wore my aldo boots to do alittle shoping/errands.

I hope I will have more time for heels next year! 

20201231_144109_compress13.jpg

Considered wearing these instead but I was liking the boots more for how much walking I had to do!

20201231_144157_compress73.jpg

Dress pants? Looks good.