My first public heel adventure

balletboot

4 hours ago, balletboot said:

I just may jump on them.. although I would rather have this pair but the only go up to a 9

https://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/women/footwear/boots/over-the-knee-boots/Graziella-Black/p/12655372

I have been after the Aldo Graziella’s for 2 years.  The size 11 is so limited it sells out almost immediately, and you can’t even find them on eBay or other sellers.  I told Aldo and Steve Madden they suck at size 11 heels, literally “you suck”.  Steve Maddens response, yes they responded, was “there are a size 11 heels available if you look”  My response to them “yea all the ugly ones”.  No joke 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/26/2019 at 11:02 AM, balletboot said:

I was at Aldos today and they had a size 10, but I couldn't get my foot in...They said to stop by soon as they are expecting their new boots in during the next two weeks, so they have them for black Friday shopping.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, CAT said:

I have been after the Aldo Graziella’s for 2 years.  The size 11 is so limited it sells out almost immediately, and you can’t even find them on eBay or other sellers.  I told Aldo and Steve Madden they suck at size 11 heels, literally “you suck”.  Steve Maddens response, yes they responded, was “there are a size 11 heels available if you look”  My response to them “yea all the ugly ones”.  No joke 

I hear ya, Frye "sucks" at size 11 boots also...

6 hours ago, Cali said:

I was at Aldos today and they had a size 10, but I couldn't get my foot in...They said to stop by soon as they are expecting their new boots in during the next two weeks, so they have them for black Friday shopping.

Guess I didnt think about that.. I'll have to swing in again before black friday

I hadn't thought about that either until she told me. It sure makes sense. I'm planning on utilizing this principle this fall. Shop before Thursday and see what I can find. Maybe the only time they have my size in stock IN STORE.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, balletboot said:

I just may jump on them.. although I would rather have this pair but the only go up to a 9

https://www.aldoshoes.com/us/en_US/women/footwear/boots/over-the-knee-boots/Graziella-Black/p/12655372

Interesting coincidence! Been looking at those boots for the past two weeks, hoping Size 11 would at some point be available up here in Canada. Didn't find it on Amazon/eBay either. :( They're gorgeous shoes!

On 11/9/2019 at 12:22 AM, hiddenheels said:

Interesting coincidence! Been looking at those boots for the past two weeks, hoping Size 11 would at some point be available up here in Canada. Didn't find it on Amazon/eBay either. :( They're gorgeous shoes!

I just saw this on Also's site:

For a limited time, ALDO is offering 20% off all regular price women’s and men’s boots. Offer is valid between November 7 and November 19, 2019, 11:59 PM (EST).

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, balletboot said:

Got out last night wearing my latex leggings a skirt a some heels! I forgot how much I enjoy my latex leggings :)

Once I resize the picture so I can post it here you cant really see the shine of my leggings :sad:

20191119_212229_resize_11.jpg

you look great buddy

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It's been a little while since I've posted but I'm still here. Still trying to get out when I can. Today was one of those days!

Finally have some nice weather its 60 and sunny today and I wore my aldo wedge sandals out to pick up some things from lowes, ate lunch at the bar of a local restaurant and did some grocery shopping. 

Boy have I missed getting out in my heels :)

IMG_20200303_145645_246_compress94.jpg

• Like 7

21 hours ago, balletboot said:

It's been a little while since I've posted but I'm still here. Still trying to get out when I can. Today was one of those days!

Finally have some nice weather its 60 and sunny today and I wore my aldo wedge sandals out to pick up some things from lowes, ate lunch at the bar of a local restaurant and did some grocery shopping. 

Boy have I missed getting out in my heels :)

IMG_20200303_145645_246_compress94.jpg

That outfit does look great!

Like your sandals...  Summer is coming.  Summertime = Sandaltime...  Have fun!!    sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

1 hour ago, SF said:

Like your sandals...  Summer is coming.  Summertime = Sandaltime...  Have fun!!    sf

Its March so one day can feel like summer and the next can feel like December.. so today is bootie weather!

1 hour ago, Peter1 said:

Nothing Too outrageous, just a normal look that a men could wear without any issues ! Love it

Nothing outrageous at all. Wear it with confidence.

And when you want to have fun pull out those stilettos and skinny jeans.  :giggle:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cali said:

Nothing outrageous at all. Wear it with confidence.

And when you want to have fun pull out those stilettos and skinny jeans.  :giggle:

I have been known to do that from time to time!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Kasiioro said:

Something new??

Sadly no..  my girlfriend found my clothes before I could try to talk to her about them, she threw them all out and also some of my heels. :/ 

so I was doing damage control before all this covid nonsense started. And since then she has been working from home and I've been extra busy at work.

so sadly I havnt had anytime to heel other than late at night watching TV. But I don't really count that.

Edited by balletboot
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 4:18 AM, balletboot said:

Sadly no..  my girlfriend found my clothes before I could try to talk to her about them, she threw them all out and also some of my heels. 😕

so I was doing damage control before all this covid nonsense started. And since then she has been working from home and I've been extra busy at work.

so sadly I havnt had anytime to heel other than late at night watching TV. But I don't really count that.

Sorry to hear mate 😞

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2020 at 2:18 AM, balletboot said:

Sadly no..  my girlfriend found my clothes before I could try to talk to her about them, she threw them all out and also some of my heels. 😕

Feel for you, I've enjoyed reading your outings. Hope you can resolve this situation long term.

Edited by Kjones92
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, balletboot said:

Finally was able to get out and do some shopping today.. no luck though the stores are empty with not much in stock 😕

it was still nice to get out and walk around!

20201017_114918.jpg

Does your girlfriend allow your private and public heeling now?

Edited by Kjones92