My first public heel adventure

balletboot

@mlroseplant

Yeah, I guess You're right about "what x would say" part. Not many women knew and still doesn't know how heels started. Just like trousers. They were made for men, and women took them. I wonder what story is behind it(trousers). 

Even women doesn't understand themselves. My GF is a great example how it works. We bought same pair of otk boots. Now, she doesn't wear them too much because she said that I look better in them. I love her legs and how those boots look at her, and she still doesn't want to accept it. 

Hope You will find Your woman which will tolerate Your "hobby", and You will be happy with her. Those wishes are for all of You. 

Patrick.

The immense popularity of the new-fangled bicycle in the 1890s had a huge impact on women's fashion - and indeed on just about every other aspect of society. Women in particular took up cycling in vast numbers - here was mobility and liberation, and they seized it gleefully, and became one of the main drivers for the huge bicycle industry that flourished in that decade.  Pedalling a bicycle was much easier, neater and safer in bloomers and so came a sea change in fashion... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

The immense popularity of the new-fangled bicycle in the 1890s had a huge impact on women's fashion - and indeed on just about every other aspect of society. Women in particular took up cycling in vast numbers - here was mobility and liberation, and they seized it gleefully, and became one of the main drivers for the huge bicycle industry that flourished in that decade.  Pedalling a bicycle was much easier, neater and safer in bloomers and so came a sea change in fashion... 

Thank You very much @Shyheelsfor a lesson of history :). They should teach this kinda history facts in school.

17 minutes ago, WenHH said:

Thank You very much @Shyheelsfor a lesson of history :). They should teach this kinda history facts in school.

All of the most fascinating things I’ve ever learned were outside of school.  Never stop learning!

6 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

All of the most fascinating things I’ve ever learned were outside of school.  Never stop learning!

I agree. Life is a great teacher. School isn't.

My work, as a writer and photographer, has taken me all over the world and allowed me to look into the lives and events of so many different people. It has been like an ongoing paid education in the ways of the world, and I feel extraordinarily fortunate to have had all these experiences, and  been able to learn.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

Balletboot, that pencil skirt looks restrictive. Were you able to take full steps?

Love the heels.

Thanks!

I can, it gets tight just before my full step but is stretchy enough I can still take my full step. It was kinda fun that way :fine:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, balletboot said:

@jeremy1986 I believe they are 5.5" but I haven't measured them yet. I can walk in them pretty comfortably but they are very close to my max height I can wear comfortably 

Yeah, they do look pretty steep. not sure i'd be able to walk in 5.5" without a platform …  I think 4.5" is probably me highest non-platform comfort level

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Yeah, they do look pretty steep. not sure i'd be able to walk in 5.5" without a platform …  I think 4.5" is probably me highest non-platform comfort level

I'm sure you could do it, Jeremy! It all depends upon your definition of the word "walk." ;)

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, balletboot said:

Wow, quite something!! Mmmm...and they have my sizeWow, quite something!! They look really good quality, and I love that rear zipper. Mmmm...and they have my size ;-)

Edited by jeremy1986

On 10/26/2019 at 11:02 AM, balletboot said:

Those are super-hot! We don't have them here in Canada unfortunately. :( Have something similar, but doesn't go up to size 11. That style though is my favourite, and it's so hard to find...