My first public heel adventure

balletboot

5 hours ago, SF said:

Two washers??  Must be nice.....  I have to get by with just one....   sf

Yes the LG sidekick thought it would be good idea. Since I immediately wash my sexy new gym outfits every night. Replacing old 26 year top load washer. Thoughts of fixing  broken hot water temperatures gauge and leaky valve on old Kenmore washer but 26 years needs to be retired  done it’s job.

Last thing I want is piling on my nulux leggings or street wear loose tops. Think I ruined many through ironing my shirts having small holes near the hem. 

Got to smell fresh and clean when out in public. No matter what you wear if you smell people will notice keeping clear. 

If you dress the part smell the part. 

Here’s tunic I’m considering to purchase. 

Travel the distance tunic

Edited by MackyHeels

On 1/15/2019 at 5:42 PM, balletboot said:

Tonight's outfit! Went out and did some shopping, then grocries on the way home

70255897914756955000.0.jpg

43874358725948025750.0.jpg

-82401831519962642360.0.jpg

-49023182123751638780.0.jpg

-54784716522698783750.0.jpg

Nice look.  Love the classic pumps!  How did your feet feel afterwards?  I think I might be done with heeling, as the medications I take to retard my cancer have caused me to have what feel like marbles in the balls of my feet.  Walking in heels for more than a couple minutes is painful.  Too bad, as I was really feeling comfortable in my heels when in public.  Not enough to go without long jeans to cover the heels, but not worrying much about being in heels in public.  

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 4:09 PM, balletboot said:

My feet were fine. I've been able to make it 4-5 hours in these before my feet start to hate me.

Trying to beat cancer kinda takes priority over wearing heels in my book

Yes - unfortunately, beating it is not really an otion.  Extending my time is about all I have left.  Hoping for a few years still.

• Sad 1

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:49 AM, balletboot said:

The skirt and boots was today's outfit since it was so nice out. I just ran some errands that needed to get done. And the leggings were from yesterday when i went out to grab some dinner :)

IMG_20190205_173956.jpg

20190205_174156.jpg

Both stunning looks! You have great legs, btw. 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:49 PM, balletboot said:

The skirt and boots was today's outfit since it was so nice out. I just ran some errands that needed to get done. And the leggings were from yesterday when i went out to grab some dinner :)

IMG_20190205_173956.jpg

20190205_174156.jpg

Great boots and legs!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

balletboot,

I see you were able to wear pumps to a Panera close to you so I think you do not live in a remote part of the state. I know many areas away from the coast get over 90"/229cm of snow a winter which would not seem conducive to anything but heavy boots. I'll bet you felt great wearing those pumps to a restaurant. Were you alone or accompanied?? Thnaks for posting your photos all the while. HinH

On 2/23/2019 at 5:50 PM, bambam said:

What are these???

I'm not sure they have a jc inside the shoe

21 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

balletboot,

I see you were able to wear pumps to a Panera close to you so I think you do not live in a remote part of the state. I know many areas away from the coast get over 90"/229cm of snow a winter which would not seem conducive to anything but heavy boots. I'll bet you felt great wearing those pumps to a restaurant. Were you alone or accompanied?? Thnaks for posting your photos all the while. HinH

I live on the coast and it has been mostly rain this winter. But in the north end of the state they have about 170" of snow so far this year.

I was alone, it was lunch time and Panera was so full there was nowhere to sit and quite the line waiting to order.