My first public heel adventure

balletboot

17 hours ago, balletboot said:

Well right now she tolerates them. She doesn't know I've worn them out and she doesn't know about my skirts and skinny jean's yet. But in due time. She can't understand why I like to wear them (even though she has about 30 pairs of heels) I'm struggling to explain to her why I do... 

Woman often can't witness that a male could appear sexy in heels or leggings as you do. Unless she believes males look silly or ridiculous in heels then she will not accompany a male in public feeling ashamed. Usually woman want to feel proud of there man wanting to show him off his masculine qualities to other ladies what a great catch she has.. While in general populous females will be critical of male in heels and pity the woman accompanied. Girlfriends knowingly or not will be told there choice of boyfriend in heels or tight pants is troubling and weird.  

Know many perspective woman that are intrigued in me yet when i attire my skinny leggings jeans they are disappointed ignoring me.They believe i look to feminine thus having me as a trophy boyfriend isn't in the cards. Woman don't want to keep explaining that heels or tight pants  boyfriend wearing isn't a problem. Amongst her  peers, mocking laughter that her boyfriend wears skinny jeans better then us. This becomes a running joke that your dating  a girlfriend rather real man often done in jest with her peers. Woman can’t stand being mocked by others or laughed upon when dating a male for whatever reason. Often siding to peer pressure and not involved in a relationship a deal breaker woman often talk about. Such as if he is bad lover,, smoker, drunk, drug addict, or skinny jean wearer, heels etc..,

Take my recent chat with a female married friend, kept asking me what size in gym leggings i wear, second time she did this in the course of a year. She is confused to the fact i wear obviously woman colours and sizes, she believes it's men's. Asking the size i quoted her was in men's 4 correct? I just rolled my eyes nodded how dumb she is but another female nearby chatting with us was much smarter yet never said a word. Only complimented me to model for the brand and enjoyed observing me wear them in the gym.

While my other dense female friend  can't grasp why male would want to dress in woman's clothes. Yet she compliments and likes my gym attire always telling me so, whenever we chat describing it as sexy clothes.. Felt if we ever had candid discussion she would be confused even laugh mocking that i wear woman heels, leggings, and skinny jeans. 

The second woman i mentioned chatting with us often observes me talking exclusively to the dense female explaining to me and her, seeing us exclusively talking with one another all the time like besties.. Many women believe if the dense female knew i wore women's clothing she wouldn't be so chummy with regards to me. Unlike many woman keeping distance and slight smirk upon  there faces in regards to my feminine attire. 

Often i get uncomfortable talking about my gym attire with said females. Only because negative odd feelings may encounter from my female friend. Thinking to myself is this the discussion the dense female friend, finally clues in i wear womens activewear, later avoids me when informed about my feminine taste in style.  Always worried that another female takes part in our discussion as the other did recently intrigued listening in what we were chatting getting involved. Even though all discussions have been positive and complimentary to me, difficult to accept.

So if the inevitable happens and my dense female married friend realizes all this time she complimented me on female style no wonder feeling silly and amused about me. Then darker thoughts of my sexual preference must aim in same direction as a woman attracted to feminine clothes heels then assume perfect sense he must like males just like she does.  Then her involvement is superficial smiling saying hello but no time spent chatting wasting  away on someone who will never be potentially attracted to her.  So too with the girlfriend you balletboot may need to convince her, your desires only involve woman and never having her to question it. 

With me being single, woman never gave me any thought, only assumed what i wear is simply a red flag, towards my sexaul preference upon females. When the female is married for a decade like the one i described involving herself in our dense friend chat, they care less of my sexual preference or availability rather intrigued of my body aesthetics then any possible relationship or friendship. 

Edited by MackyHeels

Yea I suppose you are right. They just happen to go into the same bag my skirts and pantyhose are in so that's partly why she hasn't seen them. This pair happens to be a womens pair of jeans, I haven't shopped for mens skinny jean's yet.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

balletboot,

I like your skinny jeans with the ankle boots and the skirt + thighhigh boots outfit even more. Looks like we have another musician in our forum. There are a number of musically creative members here.I believe you are typical of the slice of the spectrum which likes the heels and some of the other articles which accompany them. Your wife will know in time and your desire to wear heels will never wane. I think you need to eventually make the point that wearing heels or skirts is a creative side of you and it does not mean you're about to get sex reassignment surgery or divorce her. I believe she will need reassurance that you are her man and nothing is about to change that. ONly you will know when the time is right to tell her. HappyinHeels

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, HappyinHeels said:

balletboot,

I like your skinny jeans with the ankle boots and the skirt + thighhigh boots outfit even more. Looks like we have another musician in our forum. There are a number of musically creative members here.I believe you are typical of the slice of the spectrum which likes the heels and some of the other articles which accompany them. Your wife will know in time and your desire to wear heels will never wane. I think you need to eventually make the point that wearing heels or skirts is a creative side of you and it does not mean you're about to get sex reassignment surgery or divorce her. I believe she will need reassurance that you are her man and nothing is about to change that. ONly you will know when the time is right to tell her. HappyinHeels

It may look it but I am not the musician. That would be my girlfriend, she is the talented one in that department.

Yes I would say I fall into that category. I'm not trying to crossdress and look like a woman I'm just more accessorizing my heels :)

She knows about a few of my heels and I will eventually tell her about the rest of it. I know my desire won't diminish since its only been getting stronger over the past 10 years or so.

• Like 2

Balletboot......   Honestly, my wonderful wife of many years does not understand my fondness of wearing high heels.  But she accepts me for what I am and that’s fine for the both of us.  Keep the communication open, that works the best - most of the time.  

Have fun....  sf

• Like 3

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

You look great Balletboot!  I'm glad you have accepted the fact that your  heeling desire won't diminish, no reason it should.  You mention "she knows about a few of my heels", what do you mean by that....She knows you have them, but you don't wear them around her?  What has she said about the heels?  Are you able to have a discussion about your heels?  If so, try to do so....You won't know how she feels until you try to talk about them with her....Trust me, it isn't easy, totally understand....But, you have to try if you value the relationship....  Hopefully you will be surprised and relieved by her reaction....

Hopefully, she will agree that you look great...If not, hopefully she will accept you love of heels and allow "you to be you"....

18 hours ago, pebblesf said:

You look great Balletboot!  I'm glad you have accepted the fact that your  heeling desire won't diminish, no reason it should.  You mention "she knows about a few of my heels", what do you mean by that....She knows you have them, but you don't wear them around her?  What has she said about the heels?  Are you able to have a discussion about your heels?  If so, try to do so....You won't know how she feels until you try to talk about them with her....Trust me, it isn't easy, totally understand....But, you have to try if you value the relationship....  Hopefully you will be surprised and relieved by her reaction....

Hopefully, she will agree that you look great...If not, hopefully she will accept you love of heels and allow "you to be you"....

She knows about 3 pairs that I have (not about the two new boots) and have worn around the house. She kinda just laughed when I told her. But she did once say it's a turn off for her as she thinks of heels as being very feminine.

We have talked briefly but sometime soon I will bring it up again, in more detail.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, balletboot said:

She knows about 3 pairs that I have (not about the two new boots) and have worn around the house. She kinda just laughed when I told her. But she did once say it's a turn off for her as she thinks of heels as being very feminine.

We have talked briefly but sometime soon I will bring it up again, in more detail.

Good for you buddy, keep the communication going...  I think it is a good sign that "she kinda just laughed....."...  Not the reaction you were looking for, but by laughing it seems like she is not too upset about it....So, hopefully, she will come to accept your heels and boots, even though she might not like "the look" on you.  My better half just discovered another pair of boots I got also, in the dog house again for sure!

I agree with the others, its best to tell her, if you hope to have the relationship continue strongly and healthily. If you suspect she might not accept your love for heels, then you'll have to think (before you tell her) which you love more - the heels or your GF..!

My wife has been accepting on some level, though because of major issues we are going through right now, I have put my heels back on the shelf for now, so to speak. 

Good luck and keep us posted!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, balletboot said:

I just scored a pair of nine west wedge knee boots and a pair of aldo ankle boots for $10 each at a local thrift store. Both new never worn :)

I can't wait to wear them out!

20181103_122954.jpg

20181103_123102.jpg

20181103_123119.jpg

20181103_123009.jpg

20181103_123038.jpg

Looking so fine in nice jeans and great boots

Looking good the whole way! I'm curious what the closest population centre is to you. I was in Maine just once for two weeks, two glorious weeks, as a teenager with my family in 1976. My dad had a seminar at the Univ of Maine in Orono and brought the family. I think he knew it was a last chance at a family vacation. My folks were divorced just 2.5 years later. That trip to Maine would become the only trip which was not to a relative's house so it was the only real family vacation we ever had and so Maine holds a special place for me. I was in every county except one during that trip. Great scenery and hearty people. Somewhat clannish but never rude is what I remember. What's remarkable is my father was raised in neighbouring Quebec, and I go there about every year, and yet I have not been back to Maine since 1976. Nice to see a member from there. HappyinHeels

• Like 1

The whole state is rather unique. Within the the United States it is not uncommon for people to use a qualifier when talking about direction such as "Out West", "Up North" , "Back East" or "Down South". The coast of Maine is known as "Down East" which I thought was clever. It is lower in elevation and farther south than the interior and perhaps this is the distinction. HinH

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Looking good the whole way! I'm curious what the closest population centre is to you. I was in Maine just once for two weeks, two glorious weeks, as a teenager with my family in 1976. My dad had a seminar at the Univ of Maine in Orono and brought the family. I think he knew it was a last chance at a family vacation. My folks were divorced just 2.5 years later. That trip to Maine would become the only trip which was not to a relative's house so it was the only real family vacation we ever had and so Maine holds a special place for me. I was in every county except one during that trip. Great scenery and hearty people. Somewhat clannish but never rude is what I remember. What's remarkable is my father was raised in neighbouring Quebec, and I go there about every year, and yet I have not been back to Maine since 1976. Nice to see a member from there. HappyinHeels

I'm in southern maine a lot closer to NH then orono.

On 11/1/2017 at 10:07 PM, balletboot said:

Thanks for all the great replies. I don't actually have a picture of the outfit i wore out but i will post the only picture i have on my phone. Next time i will try and get some better pictures!

20171101_171547.jpg

Love the manual transmission

• Like 1