My first public heel adventure

balletboot

Absolutely LOVE that skirt, and it looks great on you! Now I need to go shopping...

• Like 1

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

Just noticing this thread, really loving the outfits and you have come so far in just 6 months from your first outing.  Really impressive, and as someone else said in an earlier post, you have motivated me to start losing weight again  :)  Anyway, all I can say is everything looks really nice on you, keep it up!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, balletboot said:

Well i made it out on my first day off in a long time. i ended up buying a black leather mini skirt. Kinda hard to see it here but oh well

20180305_212121.jpg

Boy o boy, you look great. 

• Like 1

Wow :o lost for words - you're looking great in that skirt and the top is fantastic! I would struggle in those heels though myself, I need a block heel. You've inspired me to buy lighter coloured tights, lol... now I think Spring is here, I might try copy your ensemble :cheeky: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi all, 

Its been alittle while since ive been out or updated this thread so here goes!

I got out today and did a little shopping while my girlfriend was at work wearing black tee shirt, off green kinda tight  strait leg mens pants that ended right at the top of the heel of my aldos so most of my heels were exposed. I got a couple compliments to brighten up my day :)

I ended up buying a pair of steve madden lace up sandals from nordstom rack. I will try to get some pictures up soon!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, balletboot said:

Hi all, 

Its been alittle while since ive been out or updated this thread so here goes!

I got out today and did a little shopping while my girlfriend was at work wearing black tee shirt, off green kinda tight  strait leg mens pants that ended right at the top of the heel of my aldos so most of my heels were exposed. I got a couple compliments to brighten up my day :)

I ended up buying a pair of steve madden lace up sandals from nordstom rack. I will try to get some pictures up soon!

Sounds like a great day indeed...

Nice to find understanding people on FB that accept your outfit without judgement. The outfit is daunting for me to consider wearing out in public, suppose the platforms make it that way. Not afraid of wearing skin tight leggings although latex gives off a sexual fetish vibe in my opinion. Applaud  the fact your able to style yourself in that matter pushing the envelope of sorts  away from everyday fashion. 

Feel you inspired me as well others of your FB friend community to feel at ease whatever outfits i choose to wear in the days ahead.  Me as freestyler have doubts or anxiety of being accepted on any given style outfit, hoping from a select few, needing some encouragement what i try to have the ambition to wear. 

I agree with the ladies supporting the fact you do pull off the style rather well to what you shown. Sometimes it's difficult for some woman to swallow that a male like ourselves can wear outfits that surpass or equal to any woman styling themselves today. Woman feeling that i man should not look like a woman having giggle or laughed upon for attempting to style in that manner. Often in my fit community group, the ladies observe me yet never express themselves often enough of my similar style as you show. Either they become bitterly  jealous  finding my outfit not suitable for me to wear assuming i'm crazy not someone they can be friendly with. Or just keep to themselves shocked at my new outfits never letting me know they are envious and respect my taste and style. Rather ladies react bemused when they need to interact with me smiling as i can't believe your confidence of wearing woman provocative  sexy clothes  in public. 

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, BFGheels said:

Hi all

Been a while since my last post, but lots has been going on. 

Ive found a local fb group that is open minded and full of lovely people. I recently stepped out at a party in my fav black 6 inches and latex leggings from honey birdette (see pics). After about 1 hr everyone was amazed and supportive of me being happy being me. Lots of the girls are so supportive and jealous that I could pull off and look sexier then them haha. 

Now I can freely wear my heels and skirts at any of the parties that the group holds. That is going to be so good to wear heels and skirts so freely with such support. 

If you like my pics please check our all my heels and pics at my instagram (straightheels)

B8165E77-C87F-47E0-BC8D-0BEFF2F0E49A.jpeg

44A6317E-7AA1-4B22-9946-C50421515598.jpeg

074C9299-1F93-4F07-B2A6-C25D240578A6.jpeg

What a very nice look! Nice legs, nice latex leggings and very nice heels. 

An amazing outfit, have fun with it :)

Edited by Rhys
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well its been awhile  but i finally got back out in my new lace up sandals. I went for a quick trip to aldo in the mall and ended up buying a pair of wedgs and wore them out of the store! Here are a few pics of each of them

20180530_221123.jpg

20180530_220951.jpg

20180530_220922.jpg

20180530_220856.jpg

20180530_221048.jpg

Edited by balletboot
  • Like 8

• 3 months later...

It's been a while, but I did get out today just long enough to go do grocries. I saw a woman from afar who was wearing some 4 inch pumps, I watched look me up and down from probly 60 feet away, she immediately started walking directly towards me. When she got close enough she said she "loved my heels, they are so sexy!" She asked where I got them and we had a small talk about heels. It was pretty great. :)

20180904_184308.jpg

Edited by balletboot
  • Like 7

balletboot great experience happy for you. 

Very rare having a woman to notice your shoes or outfit not being judgemental clouding her true opinion. In fact they do appear sexy with right outfit, tight pants as you shown in the photo works very well.  

Women often have difficulties expressing a compliment towards other females because of envy or jealousy. Strange female give a male a true opinion what  she notices your sexy heels without fear of how you may construe her intentions is rare indeed.

Edited by MackyHeels

Ballet boot.....    Nice sandals !!!  It is nice to be acknowledged or get a compliment.  Just last week I was out wearing my Nine West Ankle strap sandals when a lady passing smiled and said, "love your shoes."   

She even seemed sincere.    Have fun   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 1:46 AM, balletboot said:

It's been a while, but I did get out today just long enough to go do grocries. I saw a woman from afar who was wearing some 4 inch pumps, I watched look me up and down from probly 60 feet away, she immediately started walking directly towards me. When she got close enough she said she "loved my heels, they are so sexy!" She asked where I got them and we had a small talk about heels. It was pretty great. :)

20180904_184308.jpg

great look and great story @balletboot.  As Macky says, rare for a woman to be so expressively positive about a mans heels. Enjoy it! You probably should have invited her out for a beer or something ;-) 

Edited by jeremy1986

41 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

great look and great story @balletboot.  As Macky says, rare for a woman to be so expressively positive about a mans heels. Enjoy it! You probably should have invited her out for a beer or something ;-) 

Probly should have but I don't think it would go over well with my girlfriend lol

7 hours ago, balletboot said:

Probly should have but I don't think it would go over well with my girlfriend lol

What does your girlfriend think of your new heels ...?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

1 hour ago, Bubba136 said:

What does your girlfriend think of your new heels ...?

Well right now she tolerates them. She doesn't know I've worn them out and she doesn't know about my skirts and skinny jean's yet. But in due time. She can't understand why I like to wear them (even though she has about 30 pairs of heels) I'm struggling to explain to her why I do... 

Edited by balletboot
  • Like 1