rate my heels, legs and outfit

Your back! What happened to your MSN site? :lol: your pictures are great! the only problem is there aren't more of them! :D:D You've got great legs! the outfit is great, not many women have the figure for that skirt! Love the clear platforms too, although I'm more of a classic pumps man myself :D Can you repost the ones that were on your website?

No doubt about it-you have great legs & the heels are wonderful. I'm curious as to just why you are wearing lucite stiletto platforms with a rather casual outfit? When I've seen the pictured shoes they're usually worn with couture' a bit more dressy . . . but that's just me. Ciao! Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

the clear plastic platform sandals she is wearing are appropriate, in my opinion, for the outfit. They go perfectly with the pink sweater and short tan skirt. Beautiful legs! :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

i think you look stunning. the top is good, the skirt is daring, u have great legs and the heels can only make your legs look longer which has got to be a good thing. and i think the heels go well with the outfit. lets see more pics if it`s not to much trouble. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...