Why do you love to wear High Heels?

TXGuy

Interesting!  I also wanted to become a girl! The only reason was I wanted to wear high heels. But as I feel ,look and behave as a straight man,that was stupid. 

So, so far, only hidden heels for me,with male outfits. 

• 2 weeks later...

On 10/23/2017 at 2:15 AM, Pierre1961 said:

Yes. It is a good topic. I would say the main one. 

I started as a kid wearing my mum shoes. I enjoyed the feeling. Never try to know why. 

Then it became a fetish and it was impossible to imagine having a relation with a flat shoes wearer. I for sure missed many  interesting women because of that. 

Then,wishing  to see more often nice shoes around me,I decided to go in high heels myself. I love the feeling( never high enough) and the look. 

Now it is a habit ( need?) and ,as most of us here,I just wish a guy in heels would be considered as normal. 

Note: I am straight,not a cross dresser and no wish to change. 

Pierre 

Hey Pierre, I am so glad to hear what you said, I am exactly the same as you, staight, not a cross dresser(Just heels) and LOVE women in heels. I wish heels could be normal for guys as well. I LOVE the feeling they give, not exactly sure why but I think I love to see women in them so much and I wanna know what they feel when they wear them. I think they have so much power wearing them, I wanna feel that power. Does anyone else feel that way?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2017 at 3:48 AM, jeremy1986 said:

Great topic, @TXGuy.

I'm in a very similar situation as you - love the heels, and love seeing them around - whether on my wife or others...  it gives me sexual excitement seeing them, handling them, talking about them, but I just love feeling them on me too. nothing better than some bed time in heels with the wife, but like you, its fairly infrequent. my wife also does not get it, but she puts up with it to a certain point, generally quietly, other than a comment here or there. she even helped me shop for my first few pairs (we are almost the same size!). 

Not sure what is my motivation for liking heels - I remember loving a pair of leather high block heels my mom had when I was young, as well as playing with the shaft of some suede boots a teacher had in first grade. I always wonder what went "wrong" with me - was I looking for something more feminine around that I was not getting enough of in my younger years? guess I will never know that part.... but now I love the shape, love what I does to the feet, love the feel of heels and all the different styles. my love had always been for stilettos and stiletto boots, but over the years my likes have expanded to various other styles, and now I love wedges and sandals and (stylish) platforms etc - mostly of the classic look, and never the fetish or over the top patent stuff (no offense to those who enjoy that).  I even find some flats being cute and attractive, but do not own any.  I would love my wife to wear heels more (she has some fab styles), but she hardly wears them now - she's already tall  and has put on weight and does not want to draw more attention to herself... she used to wear them very often when we were younger...  when i ask her to wear heels , like on special occasions, telling her I enjoy seeing her in them, she says she doesn't mind if I look at other women's heels. I do... but its certainly not the same...  sigh... 

I do wear other feminine items too (I love lingerie), but the focus is always the heels and around the heels, but very rarely fully dress (and I don't pass anyway)

How to explain the love for heels? good question. I have had some discussions with my wife... explaining the above. but at the end of the day, I don't understand the "why". I enjoy the feel, the styles, the very many options women have... and the bottom line: unlike many brave folks here. I am doing it privately, usually in the privacy of my own home, no one sees or knows, and its harmless. does it change who I am? no. does it mean I am less devoted to my wife or family? no. does it mean I want to be a woman - def no.   sure - I agree its "weird" (the gang here will no doubt put me down for saying that!) and its [unfortunately] uncommon, so folks aren't used to it. 

Would love to continue chatting about this - seems there are many of us in the same boat. 

I agree, and feel the same way. I think the love of wearing heels for me is getting to know the feeling that women get wearing heels and driving us men crazy. I wanna know the power. I do not want to be a woman but I would love to know what it feels like to walk out there in amazing heels. I am do jealous of my wife and her friends that they can wear amazing heels and go anywhere. I am stuck to hiding in my house and such.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AJ777 said:

I wanna know what they feel when they wear them. I think they have so much power wearing them, I wanna feel that power. Does anyone else feel that way?

Since I wear my heels everywhere I feel the power all the time and it is good. It is more than mere height (the extra 4 - 5 inches is nice), it's a way that you walk and carry yourself and how other people view you. Some are in awe, some are jealous, some envy, and, yes, some hate.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cali said:

Since I wear my heels everywhere I feel the power all the time and it is good. It is more than mere height (the extra 4 - 5 inches is nice), it's a way that you walk and carry yourself and how other people view you. Some are in awe, some are jealous, some envy, and, yes, some hate.

Ya, i'm afraid of the hate. I am also already 6'1 so it makes me really tall which draws some attention too. I do love that feeling. :)

• Like 1

The height the heels add to my natural 6" is my the biggest concern. 

Not the noise,not the shoe itself. 

As I don't feel good and surprisingly have an easier stride on 5" rather than 4" that's my main problem. 

I have a pair of booties that look quite masculine( from Peter chu)  ,with a 4" heels. I had to add a 3/4 " insole at the back. Much better. 

Pierre 

• Like 1

In Kindergarten, there was a game we played to learn colors. and the name of items.  If you were wearing an item with the color called, you got out of your chair and skipped around the circle of chairs.  "Black Patent Shoes" was called out.  I had on black shoes and therefore, I learned there was a difference between black shoes boys wore and black patent mary-jane shoes the girls wore.  I was embarrassed and also aware that girls got to wear something different than boys.  I think my interest was piqued at that point as I noticed girls shoes from that time onward.  It was forbidden for me to try those shoes with the strap when I was in a shop later for a new pair of shoes.  I wanted to know what it was like to wear shoes like the girls and was "informed boys don't wear girl's shoes" at a young age and the seed was sewn but unwatered.  In 6th grade, a girl came to school with something totally different on her feet that made the girls go wild with jealousy --- a bone colored pointed toe pumps with a 1 1/4" stiletto type heel - what I learned later to be called a Jet Heel.

Not long after, I tried a pair of Mom's shoes only to find my feet were too big for her size 6.  I did find out that I could get into my grandmother's size 8 1/2 open toe velvet sandals with a quarter strap 2" wooden block heel.  I found it fascinating as to how it changed the way I could walk.  I was able to rock back and balance on the heels only when I took my steps.  I was enthralled by the feeling and enjoyed the difference.  It was something my parents did not know I was doing until that one time I got too brave and tried while they were there instead of being there alone "watching TV" as they took her shopping.  I was "well informed" again that boys did not wear girls shoes - EVER. 

It was not until I was out of the house and in the college dorm that I Got my first pair of 3 strap Black Shiny Mary-Janes with a mini heel in a size 10 that I had so admired for so many years.  They were tight but I could get them onto my feet but they were tight.  I took great care in keeping those in a locked trunk in a locked file box.  My second was a pair of white smooth classic pointed toe pumps with a "high" 2 7/8" heel.  I was hooked on the "Feel of the High Heel" from that point forward.

Like others have expressed, no urge to transform but just wish it was fully acceptable to wear as well as the female of the species.  My Bride was one who wore heels for a while and I really enjoyed the opportunity to go shoe shopping with her.  I convinced her to get a pair that was higher than her normal wear and she looked fabulous in them and even her sister commented that she looked great.  But she was not comfortable nor confident in those and the ones I got her for birthday and Christmas never saw the light of day again.  I fail to understand why she does not enjoy the same feeling I do in mine.  Probably never will.

• Like 5

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Jetheels

Can surely relate to your early experiences.  I'm so sorry to hear the wife does not enjoy heels anymore.  Like others have mentioned, wearing my boots gives me a powerful feeling as well, hoping the self confidence will catch up!

• Like 1

On 11/6/2017 at 12:31 PM, AJ777 said:

I agree, and feel the same way. I think the love of wearing heels for me is getting to know the feeling that women get wearing heels and driving us men crazy. I wanna know the power. I do not want to be a woman but I would love to know what it feels like to walk out there in amazing heels.

Flaunting high heels is my space. I wear heels all the time with a skirt or a dress because I like the look. I love high heels - if I was not allowed to wear a dress/skirt I would still wear high heels - but reluctantly with trousers/shorts etc.... I would not be happy if I had to wear flats or lower heels. I don't need to wear heels for any reason other than I want to, but I really want to and enjoy it and its become who I am. I don't do wigs/make up etc - not wanting to become or talk like a woman etc, just a bloke wearing heels & skirt.

I believe heels are best displayed - I show them off and let them work their own magic. They give me confidence - I feel better with a red pair on my feet than I do in black heels. I prefer to show some leg because the shoe needs the ankle exposed to look good and be admired fully - so I might as well have the knee down bare leg. I walk well in heels - I like the posture and standing in heels feels better, I like the options I have when standing in heels vs flats. The taller heels are better still for standing options/posture.

Yes I am often the centre of attention but thats what is empowering, stopping a room dead is fun, you need the confidence to do it, but if you do - then beware because your starting confidence/self esteem grows exponentially. Wear heels enough in public places you soon learn first hand how empowering they are. It is addictive - I'm hooked - its part of who I am.

Do I need high heels in order to be able to do something  - of course not - am I confident person - most would say I am anyway - so do I need to do it in high heels - honestly no - but I prefer the feel and enjoy the 4th dimension of personal power they instantly give me.

Better sign off. Ciao.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nzfreestyler said:

Flaunting high heels is my space. I wear heels all the time with a skirt or a dress because I like the look. I love high heels - if I was not allowed to wear a dress/skirt I would still wear high heels - but reluctantly with trousers/shorts etc.... I would not be happy if I had to wear flats or lower heels. I don't need to wear heels for any reason other than I want to, but I really want to and enjoy it and its become who I am. I don't do wigs/make up etc - not wanting to become or talk like a woman etc, just a bloke wearing heels & skirt.

I believe heels are best displayed - I show them off and let them work their own magic. They give me confidence - I feel better with a red pair on my feet than I do in black heels. I prefer to show some leg because the shoe needs the ankle exposed to look good and be admired fully - so I might as well have the knee down bare leg. I walk well in heels - I like the posture and standing in heels feels better, I like the options I have when standing in heels vs flats. The taller heels are better still for standing options/posture.

Yes I am often the centre of attention but thats what is empowering, stopping a room dead is fun, you need the confidence to do it, but if you do - then beware because your starting confidence/self esteem grows exponentially. Wear heels enough in public places you soon learn first hand how empowering they are. It is addictive - I'm hooked - its part of who I am.

Do I need high heels in order to be able to do something  - of course not - am I confident person - most would say I am anyway - so do I need to do it in high heels - honestly no - but I prefer the feel and enjoy the 4th dimension of personal power they instantly give me.

Better sign off. Ciao.

You are awesome, love that you can do that. I am trying in small pieces. So great to hear your story!! Thank you

9 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

Better sign off. Ciao.

Well said, nz! I agree with everything you stated. You have a special style and flair to your outfits that I both enjoy and envy. Keep up the great work, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Jetheelsfan

I feel that you hit the nail on the head.  Reading what you wrote was like reading my own story.

Now I wear heels that are HOTTER & higher than my girlfriend.  (She is too conservative and up tight about some issues doesn't know about my heeling .)  When we go shopping and I choose a pair of sexy heels and she answers "Your Kidding" and picks out a pair of granny conservatives, I want to puke.  I don't understand.  Anyway that's life.

Walkingtall

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd agree with the sentiments of most here. My main difference is I am a fan of pumps, not so much boots.

It is addictive once you've started openly wearing heels, and you won't go back. I've never looked back and its very very empowering.

I can have a holiday from high heels quite easily, eg if I go on a 2 week tramp, or a holiday in a little rural village, remote locations (I love for the outdoors and peace & quiet) - I don't mind being flat footed! If there were fancy cafes/restaurants and there were other high heels around then I would want to join in - but there aren't so I don't mind. So for me its an addictive behaviour but its also contextual - I do like to wear heels where there are other high heels.

• Like 2

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 5:33 PM, walkingtall said:

Jetheelsfan

I feel that you hit the nail on the head.  Reading what you wrote was like reading my own story.

Now I wear heels that are HOTTER & higher than my girlfriend.  (She is too conservative and up tight about some issues doesn't know about my heeling .)  When we go shopping and I choose a pair of sexy heels and she answers "Your Kidding" and picks out a pair of granny conservatives, I want to puke.  I don't understand.  Anyway that's life.

Walkingtall

Similar here. My wife is amused at my taste - high heels she USED to wear. she has though put on a lot of weight in the recent couple of years and I understand when she says she doesn't want to be a "spectacle". I really do wish she could shake that weight off... for her and me... She still has some fab heels in her closet... and I hope they still get to see the light of day. In the meantime, only my tall ones are!

On 11/9/2017 at 4:33 AM, walkingtall said:

Now I wear heels that are HOTTER & higher than my girlfriend.  (She is too conservative and up tight about some issues doesn't know about my heeling .)  When we go shopping and I choose a pair of sexy heels and she answers "Your Kidding" and picks out a pair of granny conservatives, I want to puke.  I don't understand

Hi WalkingTall,

Do you wear your heels openly - in public daily ? You say you don't understand and I suspect therefore that you don't wear heels regularly.

57 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Similar here. My wife is amused at my taste - high heels she USED to wear. she has though put on a lot of weight in the recent couple of years and I understand when she says she doesn't want to be a "spectacle"

Hi Jeremy - I know you don't wear heels openly.

The dilemna for wearing high heels means everyone is going to look at you, especially so for women because their clothes also are form fitting etc and/or revealing in subtle/deliberate ways. Womens fashion is tough - women are the harshist critics too - and a lot have trouble knowing what looks good on them - and/or they lack the confidence to get out there and wear it. What society/fashion thinks is sexy in an outfit for a woman can be so hard to wear - mens fashion is fully covered up, womens fashion is mostly uncovered or hard to disguise your flaws.  What is definite is that all eyes are on you in a pretty dress and high heels - thats great if you've learnt to embrace that and like it - but if you're a little self conscious, or apprehensive its not easy until you become used to the attention.

Sometimes women need to learn that they look good in their clothes - and they sometimes need help to find styles of clothes that suit them. Perfect example is many women put weight on around the thigh/bottom. They hide it by wearing a baggy top and jeans etc! Bad move. Wear an a-line knee length dress, bare legs & pumps. 10 X feminine compared to pants for that shape. Women without defined waist to hips shouldn't wear a bodycon, they should go for a skater/tulip dress etc that gives them curves. The most flattering hemline for all legs is just above the knee. The shoe choice depends on her ankles too and thats important as the right shoes must suit her ankles in order to lengthen her legs. The challenge with womens fashion - which is what I like about the womens wardrobe is that the choices are almost limitless - and thats what makes it very hard for everybody to get it right. Whats trendy doesn't ever suit everyone, women need to know what suits them and their shape and just like us guys too, many don't know what they should wear and might need some help.

Anyone can wear high heels at home but to wear them out is ten times harder - coordination and fitness wise - let alone the embarrassment/anxiety of slipping/wobbling or getting sore feet. To become relaxed with high heels she needs to wear heels a lot, and then thats half of it, then she needs to want to be looked at - she needs to have the self confidence to enjoy being watched.  If she can get to the point of thinking (and knowing) she looks good in her clothes, and she's wearing heels semi regularly, and prepared to give taller heels a go out for an evening, then likely she'll embrace it and enjoy the attention and it will be a positive self fuelling journey.

The trick is to make sure she is confident in her appearance - the trick is in the wardrobe. Keep her wearing heels/ wedges even - preferably wedges that are still narrow - even 2 inches high is fine - they're wobblier than 3 inches in my opinion anyway. Buy her a fantastic small handbag (perhaps a clutch although a clutch is more limiting) in a feature colour she would like - eg red. This would be great used daily/ dressier daytime casual is great and would compliment what she regularly wears. Eg red bag works with a white floral summer dress/skirt because the flowers will have red in them. The accessory accentuates the outfit. Next get her some gorgeous red heels.... If she likes and uses the bag, she will likely ant to try the heels of her own accord....Try and work out what she is not comfortable with in her appearance to begin with - there will be something holding her confidence back. Buy her a versatile cropped leather jacket in a neutral colour - heels to match. This style of help I realise is probably a lot easier said than done, but I believe it the key ingredient.

At the end of the day every woman wants to feel like a woman and that does mean being 'pretty' and 'sexy' and high heels are definitely the best tool women have. I know a lot don't understand heels, haven't the persistence to get used to them, and in most cases haven't had the confidence to get over the 'I'm getting stared at by everyone' first hurdle. They need to get the 'I look good' and 'oh - and everyones now noticed how good I look' thoughts going on and they'll be away. Its all about confidence for a woman just as it is for a guy to wear high heels. Its all about positive experiences little bits at a time, and finding things to go to, and keeping going.

eg. some friends of mine meet up every 2 weeks 'Mad Hatters' they call themselves - about a dozen women get together - all friends - all frocked up with hats/heels etc just like for the races - for fun - and go out for lunch together. Encourage this sort of thing too...

Anyhow, enough of my ramblings, hope that might help?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much for the detailed and encouraging post, @nzfreestyler. You are right about most of it. obviously each case is different. my wife is also quote tall (1.78cm) - so even when she was thinner, wearing heels made her stick out. in her youth she must have been happy with that, but now much less so, especially with the extra weight. I have to try build her confidence, but the change needs to come from within her and she doesn't have that. There are all kinds of other issues right now too, I wont go into them, but they are all parts of the puzzle.

Thanks as always!

• Like 1

NZ is on target as usual.  Unfortunately, we all can not pull off the fashion looks we might otherwise love to wear.  I understand how Jeremy's wife feels, we all don't age as gracefully as we would like to.  I would love to wear so many of the outfits guys post here, but know I would look foolish and unattractive for sure.  Confidence comes from liking the way we look in a particular outfit/heels, positive input/compliments from others can surely help as well.  But, the reality is that we all won't be able to wear everything we might like and look good also. 

Women really get the raw end of the deal when it comes to fashion and body condition.  It is so much tougher for women to maintain a good figure/body form, especially after child birth.  Guy's fashions can hide many of our flaws, and our body flaws usually aren't as obvious as women's.   I have a great deal of respect for all that women are put through, and how tough it is for them to maintain a nice figure.  My sister once said:  "men are babies".   I believe this to be an accurate assessment for the most part.  Us guys should have to experience how tough it is to be a woman to appreciate how tough most women are. 

All that being said, I don't want to overlook that many men and women have put considerable effort into building/maintaining their nice figures,  I applaud and am envious of the self control and effort that is constantly required.  Nonetheless, women surely have a tougher road, and have all my respect. 

I wish I knew how to advise you Jeremy.  Maybe both you and your wife could do some sort of work out regimen together, perhaps both adopt a more healthy eating program.  NZ also points out there are many ways of combining fashion pieces together that minimize what we feel to be our less flattering features.  It sounds like you have a very loving wife, a lucky guy indeed.....

• Like 1

Thanks @pebblesf - always good to hear you sound opinion. Totally agree with you on what you described. I can most definitely find a good few pounds to lose as well... I try run regularly, but sometimes that just isn't enough to make up for the junk I eat sometimes.... and indeed my wife and I started walking together (in running shoes... not heels :cheeky: ) once a week, and that's great. hopefully more of that to come!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Thanks @pebblesf - always good to hear you sound opinion. Totally agree with you on what you described. I can most definitely find a good few pounds to lose as well... I try run regularly, but sometimes that just isn't enough to make up for the junk I eat sometimes.... and indeed my wife and I started walking together (in running shoes... not heels :cheeky: ) once a week, and that's great. hopefully more of that to come!

It's tough to maintain a relationship, takes work on both sides....Spend lots of time and show her a lot of love.  Getting older isn't easy for any of us, it's tough to fight off the inevitable aging process....All the best Jeremy, great relationships like yours are worth the extra effort.....

• Like 1

Hi nzfreestyler,

First of all  to say your post to Jeremy was good and thoughtful.  

To answer your questions.  No I don't have the confidence to wear heels publicly, yet.  But why do you suspect that I don't wear heels daily.  I do wear heels daily,  4-5 hours before I need to leave the house and another 5+ when I return.  I wear them both indoors and outdoors. 

When I said that I choose a pair for her,  the style isn't some teenage or stripper heels not appropriate for her age, but something stylish. 

Now,  I'm not the youngest rooster in the barnyard, but that doesn't mean that I am going to wear plaid wool shirt and a tie nor I am going to wear distressed jeans with holes.

I am just saying shoes with style and a little flair.

• Like 1

Gidday WalkingTall,

Sorry -  all I meant by what I said was I guessed you didn't wear heels openly - sorry I get careless sometimes with words because when I say 'wearing' I usually mean wearing out and about in public. If I caused offence I do apologise. I had no intention of having a dig at you.

What I was meaning was if you haven't been wearing heels openly in public its hard to understand what it is like to be judged in high heels - and indeed to wear them outside in public - until you've done it enough to understand it. It is ten times harder than wearing heels at home. Sure - done enough you get used to it, and eventually learn to like it. But its something nobody is comfortable with - not even women to begin with. Its hard to imagine it etc until you've done it.

cheers

• Like 2

NZ is correct about being judged for wearing heals.  Today I wore my blue faux suede boots. It has a skinnier heel than most of my heels, obvious women's and I got a lot of long second stares. But you just own it, and think to yourself: yes I have heels on and they are high and fabulous and I have the confidence to wear them! Then you pass a colleague and as she walks by she simple says "gorgeous shoes". 

And like NZ, if you going to do it, then do it with zest and confidence. I want the women that know me to envy my heels and to envy my nails.

• Like 3

Absolutely true what's been said about wearing heels in public being very different from wearing them just at home. I started off wearing cowboy boots with heels around 2.5 inches and expected everyone within 100 yards to fall about laughing. No reaction. I then put inserts in, which brought the heel up to about 4 inches. This made them feel nicer but unfortunately they put the whole boot off balance and it was difficult to walk in them without slapping the sole down. I then wore boots with block heels around 3.75 inches, and still got no reaction, so since then I've had my daily boots (4.5 inch wedge) and concealed heels (about 4 inches including a small insert). I've also worn very thin four inch wedges but they're a bit noisy so not suitable if I don't want to draw attention to myself. More people notice them, but no one has ever commented. I've also worn stiletto boots a couple of times away from home to see what reaction I got in a busy shopping centre. None!

Shoes are a bit more difficult, as there are any amount of beautiful low-cut stilettos etc, which I'd love to wear, but I want something to go with the otherwise masculine look. I have some Oxfords with block heels just under four inches, and I've worn those quite a bit, although my wife doesn't like them as they look like the shoes old ladies used to wear, in her opinion! I've tried to get out of her what shoe styles she DOES like, but got no firm answer.

I find sandals most difficult to choose and wear. Nearly all wedge sandals also have a platform, or thin straps, or both, so to get something which will blend in with my male attire is time consuming. I finally found a pair of Fly sandals with four inch wide wedge heels and (unfortunately) a one inch platform, and I wore those all the time in the summer. I have several pairs of block heel sandals about 4-4.5 inches which I'd like to try but the main thing is I'm not confident enough about their comfort to go far in them. With all of them the straps seem to dig in or rub, and I think my wife would think them a bit too feminine for her liking.

It's mainly a matter of confidence and holding your head high, walking about as though wearing heels were the most natural thing in the world. People latch on to self-confidence, just as they do to furtiveness. I now try heels on in the shop rather than sneak them off the shelf, fumble with cash payment and creep out. I put them down on the counter and make small talk with the cashier. The staff know they are for me, but they'd also know it if I were furtive. Anyway, I'm already wearing heels, so...

You'll be much more aware of different surfaces, slopes, uneven ground, etc., and you need to be careful. I'm sure my wife occasionally takes me over such ground purposely, and I've never been sure whether she does it because she knows I like it or because she's trying to make me overbalance! The biggest challenge was a hump-back bridge over a canal.

It's taken time to get to this level of confidence, so don't rush it. Just keep pushing the barriers slowly. I've never been challenged as to why I'm wearing them, but I have two kinds of answer ready depending on the kind of remark. If they're obviously just trying to embarrass me, and I think I can get away with it, I'd just say they came attached to the shoes. My second answer, which is also completely true, is that they stop backache, so I'm after the sympathy vote there! I've recently been sparring with a troglodyte on another site who calls me a perv. I've finally, today, after rather an amusing exchange, told him about my backache, so I'll see what response I get, if any. Interestingly, no one else has supported him, and this is just a mainstream social media site. Ah! a response, just before sending this message! 'Ever thought of getting medical heels?' I've asked him what they are.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

7 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

@Cali - a side note. Looked for those boots on your album, but didn't see them. would love to see them. Did you wear them with shorts? on under your trousers?

They are the same as the black boots I just got. But I've wanted Blue Suede heels for the longest time. DSW was having a sale when I got the black ones, some % off PLUS $20 off another pair a few weeks later. The DSW I went to didn't have the blue version, but when the $20 became valid I found a blue pair in a nearby DSW and got them. Worn them to work several times already. They also come in red and I am un-decided whether to get them. Maybe red boots for Christmas?

Sorry, it's not short and boots weather here, and the one time I wore shorts with calf high boots it was too distractive. My audience was looking at my "outfit" and not listening to what I was saying. (The Hawaiian shirt tied at my waist didn't help---just kidding.) 

Here's the blue ones

blue Impo1HH.JPG

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tacchi Alti said:

My second answer, which is also completely true, is that they stop backache, ........

Ah! a response, just before sending this message! 'Ever thought of getting medical heels?' I've asked him what they are.

I have an colleague/friend from Iraq that I have known and worked with for 30 years. He can't get over I wear women's shoes. He knows about my injury and still thinks I should get "medical heels". Then I ask him how much does he thinks  it would cost for a pair of "custom made medical heels" and what would tell look like? And what would the sandals look like? And you can just have one pair. For the $320+ I can get many beautiful heels anytime I want. "Medical high heels" are a joke.

• Like 1