Steinway ad feat. Yuja Wang

It's only for a second that you can glimpse Yuja Wang's giant heels, but for people like us, it might be worth a look. Ms. Wang just posted this on Instagram. In general fashion circles, heels are getting lower, but I swear hers are getting higher! I have also included a screen shot for your viewing pleasure!

IMG_8715.PNG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

What a shockingly awful video format to where you can't select the frame, or even restart from the beginning.

Her heels are beautiful though!

Here's the other glimpse of one of her heels at the start of the video

Untitled.thumb.jpg.e1769e565afb982a8d7c7aef0e1750b2.jpg

Edited by alphax

17 hours ago, alphax said:

What a shockingly awful video format to where you can't select the frame, or even restart from the beginning.

Her heels are beautiful though!

Here's the other glimpse of one of her heels at the start of the video

Untitled.thumb.jpg.e1769e565afb982a8d7c7aef0e1750b2.jpg

Yeah, Instagram is definitely deficient in the fact that you can't pause the video. Using the Instagram application, you can, in fact, get the video to start over again before it finishes playing, but it's still irritating. It took me about 10 tries before I managed to capture the still shot I posted. 

7 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Yeah, Instagram is definitely deficient in the fact that you can't pause the video. Using the Instagram application, you can, in fact, get the video to start over again before it finishes playing, but it's still irritating. It took me about 10 tries before I managed to capture the still shot I posted. 

It took me about that many tries to get that one frame too.