A big "Hi!" to Puffer

Hi Puffer! I've not been a member of MegaForums for very long, and I've just noticed that you joined tonight! Let be be the first to welcome you to MegaForums! Thank you for responding to my stories on Jenny's Board. You'll notice that Spikesfan has copied them all across to here (see in yher Index under "Stories") in case you would like to read through my instalments as one continuous story. We look forward to your postings. Love, Lucy

Life is not a rehearsal. Why not use it to present ourselves as smartly and attractively as possible?

• 2 weeks later...

Puffer:-) It is so nice that you decided to join our little piece of the net here on the HH forum. Welcome and post away and you will meet some very nice people here, some that you may have already met on Jenny's board. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Lucy and Dawn HH for your welcome. I don't have time to come to this forum too often but I shall keep in touch and post when I have something worthwhile (imho) to say. As Bob Monkhouse once stated: 'I'm a hard man to ignore - but it's well worth the effort.' :D Bye for now, Puffer