Starting my new automn-winter in heels

jim102

Hello! I am back from last year. I still have the same nice black boots but I had switched from Brier Dolly Clarks black patent pumps to Naturalizer Michelle black leather pumps.

Yep I had decided to change because my last heels last more than 1 year and near the half. Size became smaller.

So last week during the big week of hot temperature I had in Quebec city I have decided to start wearing my pumps even if the temperature was hot. I did not want to wear my flats.

Since I had bought them I had to remove the N5 insole technology and put a simple leather insole. I couldn`t wear them for a long distance like a commercial center due to the sore. So I have decided to change the insole. I couldn`t put Something into the insole was high and deep.

After I had decided to try gel cushion without success. My feet were slipping and especialy in hot time recenlty. So i have ordered another kind of cushion pad in another material.

During my heeling I have got No REACTIONS! Even if I had trouble sometimes by walking like feet always staying in the front of the shoe due to the slipping. Walmart, IGA groceries I went.

So tonight I went to Costco store and only one woman was wearing Brown high heel ankle boots! Most of women were late in the begining of the season for wearing heel. Few of them still have their stupid thongs or tongs (whatever you call them) ugly sandals. I was so unhappy to see that!!! Last year so many women wearing high heel boots in summer and winter so I was the only person wearing black high heel boots!!! Jeans in the boots!! It was a little hot but I really wanted to put them.

I have just heard two .laughing maybe it wasn`t at me and the guy cashier told me I was like a big star! I said Nothing and continued my way. Normally no comments nothing but I wear black pumps and get Nothing and I wore black high heel boots got Something but they can say whatever they want without disturbing me seriously I don`t care! My heeling season begin and will not end fastly!

I wear high heels to (unlazy and uncoward)  women. They don`t for stupid physical reason so I wear heels at their place lol! And If I do not wear heels I have at home I will not be proud of me!

What do you think when you wear heels? Myself I think I am well fit than others (especially men in tongs!!! ) and other people are completely( low level) from me!

Waiting for my new cushion pad to test them out if they will have anti-slip.  Here was my first adventures of the year!

Edited by jim102
  • Like 1

jim102,

Nice to hear your voice here again. As far as how I feel when I wear heels; "J'ai un sentier d'egalite et d'independance personelle." I believe all of us here feel we are projecting a natural part of our identity with the heels we wear. This is what women feel so it seems logical men could feel the same thing.  Life is not the overly complicated thing some would have you to believe. Barring some accident or predisposition to disease you shall probably live to 80 years or more, and being from Quebec, you most likely will since people there live longer than anywhere in North America. You should see and do as much as you can while you have the money and health to do it. The question is what will you do with the opportunities you are given? This is what holds most people back. The sooner you embrace your exact personality and then go about your business the sooner you start enjoying this journey called life. Nearly everyone on this forum who has come out of their house and walked about the world, as men in heels, reports the world did not end nor did some monster jump out from the bushes. Inn fact, most report the nearly complete lack of an obvious reaction. Just show confidence and the world will meet that confidence with a positive light. I could count on one hand the number of times I was complimented on a suit I wore or a tie or a pair of pants as a man. I would need several people's hands to count the same number of times I have been complimented on the choice of wedges, pumps, or kneeboots I wore as a man. The contrast is stunning and it feels amazing. And that, mon ami, is the essence of life. Be yourself, taste amazing, and indulge yourself in the joie de vivre around you!  It sounds like you have and others will only become more likely to do the same when they read all of our accounts of "adventures in heels".  HappyinHeels

• Like 3

I feel empowered.  I walk taller with better posture.  There are 8 women who use to never wear heels but now wears heels because I wear heels. I know this because they make it a point to show me their heels when I run into them.

I spent one hour today in a busy dsw trying on boots, over the knee boots, and booties. I had a polo shirt, shorts, and 5 inch steve madden mules. the only comment was "Let me know if I can help you find something."

Then walked through a large shopping mall to a Brow Bar and had my brows cleaned up/waxed (side effects of my eye drops). The first comment from the brow-ester was "I love you nails."

1 hour ago, HappyinHeels said:

Just show confidence and the world will meet that confidence with a positive light.

Can't say it any better.

• Like 2

I have recently noticed women are starting slowly to wear high heel booties. In my way my heel love is asking me to wear high heels often. I was only wearing heels by occasional times since my old incident with my father few years ago. But now heeling takes more and more place in my mind. I dream about high heel I am looking for but I never find pretty boots or pumps in the stores when I sleep lol because all is changing HEHEHE!!!

There is Something I do not get it. The fashion of heels evolves and I find beautiful few kinds of high heel boots. They are black leather half suede behind. 

Alfani Venus from Macys: https://www.macys.com/shop/product/alfani-womens-vennuss-wide-calf-dress-boots-created-for-macys?ID=4826754&CategoryID=25122&selectedSize=&swatchColor=Black#fn=COLOR%3DBlack%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D19%26ruleId%3D78%26slotId%3D13%26kws%3Dalfani boots%26searchType%3Dac%26ackws%3Dalfas%26searchPass%3DexactMultiMatch

Brownshoes: Melana--> http://www.brownsshoes.com/MELANA/235664,default,pd.html?dwvar_235664_color=013&sz=12&cgid=1305  but too expansive

Those one: http://www.brownsshoes.com/ARTICA/230866,default,pd.html?dwvar_230866_color=013&sz=12&cgid=813

OH! They are all really pretty but half leather and suede seem not to interesting but why this style?

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:40 AM, jim102 said:

I have recently noticed women are starting slowly to wear high heel booties. In my way my heel love is asking me to wear high heels often. I was only wearing heels by occasional times since my old incident with my father few years ago. But now heeling takes more and more place in my mind. I dream about high heel I am looking for but I never find pretty boots or pumps in the stores when I sleep lol because all is changing HEHEHE!!!

There is Something I do not get it. The fashion of heels evolves and I find beautiful few kinds of high heel boots. They are black leather half suede behind. 

Alfani Venus from Macys: https://www.macys.com/shop/product/alfani-womens-vennuss-wide-calf-dress-boots-created-for-macys?ID=4826754&CategoryID=25122&selectedSize=&swatchColor=Black#fn=COLOR%3DBlack%26sp%3D1%26spc%3D19%26ruleId%3D78%26slotId%3D13%26kws%3Dalfani boots%26searchType%3Dac%26ackws%3Dalfas%26searchPass%3DexactMultiMatch

Brownshoes: Melana--> http://www.brownsshoes.com/MELANA/235664,default,pd.html?dwvar_235664_color=013&sz=12&cgid=1305  but too expansive

Those one: http://www.brownsshoes.com/ARTICA/230866,default,pd.html?dwvar_230866_color=013&sz=12&cgid=813

OH! They are all really pretty but half leather and suede seem not to interesting but why this style?

Totally with you on this one... I think the reason is that they want to try make the shaft wrap nicely around your calf... and they can only do that with the stretchy back panel. even in there is a zip. 

Love your taste, by the way :cheeky:

Now I am embarrassed to choose which pair of high heels my Naturalizer one do not make enough sounds. 
I liked so much the noise of the Ninewest Applaud but they are almond. They are at 130$.
The evolution of the Clarks Brier Dolly I have had it is: Clarks Adriel Viola.
Comfortable better than my previous one but they do not make so much noise. They are at 79,98$ instead of 110$. They are big heels and I like so much to see those styles on women:
http://www.casimages.com/i/171011121418929570.jpg.html

Also those two images are taken form heelpredator( heelpredator # 348) on YouTube. They look like the heels I talk about:

http://www.casimages.com/i/171011121434656584.jpg.html

http://www.casimages.com/i/171011121442434459.jpg.html

The blonde girl has a very cute small voice and seems pretty! SO Female! I like

Also pretty on (heelpredator #346). Maybe it is not clarks but it looks like terribly. Really really pretty cute shoe look!!!

On the other way I have found: http://www.nepforums.co.uk/s6001259-geox-marie-claire-pumps-black-1-women-sizeuk3445556-uk-online-store-p-1259.html

http://www.casimages.com/i/171011123035860540.jpg.html                    

At 99$

They have only 8.5 Size. On my Naturalizer I have 9. For the Clarks I have had tested and it is 8,5 for the leather heel and 9 for the patent style!

So I am so so confused!! I like the looks of the Clarks and the sound of the Ninewest heels. The Ninewest make the better sound and the Clarks it is top of comfortable shoes.

Edited by jim102

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim:)

Aren't you tired of the weather being in the 20s degrees celcius?? I want to wear my boots dammit. By the way, you are from Quebec? I am not far from you - Saint Constant, a little town near Candiac and Brossard:P

I'll PM you, this is too good to pass up.

• 3 months later...

Hello guys and that bootdlawyer never PM me lol. A good year had passed since the end of September 29th 2017. I wanted to update my shoes contents to keep you updated. I had wore my Nine West pumps and suffered with them, I had thought the problem it was the insole I was wrong! I had tried many cushions and have paid for enlarging them without success. They were not enough large! I have visited a Nine West store tonight and found out my real size is a 9 wide width. That explains the sores and the red marks while wearing them and walk so much with. They have made their time enough! I am gonna check the price in order to buy the correct size or I will change to another and I will let you know. I have worn them in hot temperature in summer! The woman seller told me those shoes are hard to wear without adjustments. Patent color is not better than normal leather due to it`s weak material and makes the shoes small. Those I have are still in black leather but not enough large.