Latex socks

My husband wants me to buy latex socks to wear under my high heel boots some times.   He wants them to be "no-show" height.   I can only find ones that are taller.    Do any of you where latex socks and know where to purchase short ones? 

Thanks,

Charlotte

Edited by Charlotte

I don't see the point of ultra  short latex socks. If you really want them why not just get some longer ones and cut them down. HHP isn't meant to be a fetish forum so this might be better asked in the relevant part of Fetlife. I won't link from here as it wouldn't be appropiate but from looking at your posts I think it's likely you're a FL member already.

I didn't think asking about socks would be considered fetish.  Tights, socks and other garments are asked about on this forum all the time.  We don't want to wreck my nice boots when my feet sweat so latex will keep the boots dry.  Not a fetish reason at all although given some of my other post I can see how once might think that though.

From what I've heard about wearing latex socks (never done it so this is secondhand) is that they fill up with sweat and can get very unpleasant. They also wear through very quickly.

While latex clothing is now worn in public by loads of celebs it still has a strong aura of fetish about it.

I'm a bit of a Latex person...

Latex socks and stockings look and feel great for an hour or so. Then your foot slides down in them, and they become like a vice around your toes that can't be loosened without removing them because of the vacuum.

It's a great thought, but not practical, if that's your goal.

8 minutes ago, purrkitty408 said:

I'm a bit of a Latex person...

Latex socks and stockings look and feel great for an hour or so. Then your foot slides down in them, and they become like a vice around your toes that can't be loosened without removing them because of the vacuum.

It's a great thought, but not practical, if that's your goal.

Ive worn latex for hours.  Yes it does get tight but that's the point.  Unfortunately i just haven't found ankle socks, only higher socks.