Yay or nay (found new cowboy boots)

swedeheeler

I absolutely love this style but am reluctant to order a pair as i have really high arches and probably won't be able to get down into them without a zip, I'm only a U.K. Size 5 and going up a couple of sizes just to get them on would make them way too big, and as they are quite expensive it would be too much of a risk, would love to find a store that stocks them so i could try a pair first 

Yeah, the black boots are very alluring indeed, but fit may be an issue....Be sure they can be returned before taking the plunge....

Several years ago, there was a Canadian boot maker:  Western Ranch.  They made the greatest looking/fitting/comfortable high heel cowboy boots....They weren't cheap, but I regret not buying a pair back then.  The MJ boots are nice, and used to be affordable, but their look and fit was not as good as the WRs.

Oh well, "woulda, shoulda, coulda".....

As to be honest. I had to take my unique pair with 4 inch heel to the cobbler for vamp expanding as they were too narrow. Getting them on and off was worse than a wrestling game (ok I dont do wrestling myself :biggrin:)

It's still kinda tricky to get on and off but much much easier. 

These pair I'm checking out now do have a 5 inch heel, so one inch higher arch. Might be breaking point w/o zips? But what do I know? ;) Zippers'd be awesome anyway :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

So hard. So hard. I do hate decisions. A lot!

Edit. Was no bids. Now they're relisted. More expensive, $20 in fact. Much easier to say nay:biggrin:

Well, I guess that answers the question, for now!

21 hours ago, maninboots said:

I absolutely love this style but am reluctant to order a pair as i have really high arches and probably won't be able to get down into them without a zip, I'm only a U.K. Size 5 and going up a couple of sizes just to get them on would make them way too big, and as they are quite expensive it would be too much of a risk, would love to find a store that stocks them so i could try a pair first 

Size 5?? Lucky man!!

• Like 1