My husband wants to buy me a new pair of shoes

Charlotte

My husband wants to buy me a new pair of shoes and says price is not a problem (were both engineers so it normally isn't)  We are looking for the most extreme high heel that isn't 1 off custom made.  It should bend my foot as much as possible forcing me to stretch my foot.  They should be a sexy as possible and difficult to walk in.  His rule is the top of my foot must be fully covered so no sandals.  Also, it should be a boot idealy so i cant flex my ankle and reduce strain by sitting.    Any ideas what we should buy?

My recommendation is a high heeled loafer, similar to the ones I recently posted, they cover the front of the foot and the heel is high. Not so high you can't walk in them but ultimately sexy nevertheless. Besides what good are shoes you can't wear. Put you high heeled foot down, give him almost what he wants but more. If you can walk around in them you can tease him in public. He's obviously got a foot shoe fetish so you have control.

Trust me I may wear heels and love the next guy who does to, but there still is nothing better than a woman in heels who does not look foolish because they are too high to wear. 

You should  try the ankle boots peter Chu makes. 16 cms. No platform. 

Or the 20 cms pumps with a slented platform. Really extreme. 

They have a lot of extreme shoes ,specially with their special arch that force your feet to be in the sexiest position  

I can't see your image polar. I can point my feet quite easily so in my husband's opinion ballet boots do not stress my feet enough. He is looking for something that will force my foot to point further or force my toes back the other way like a extreamly high stiletto.

Edited by Charlotte