• 1 year later...

I know this is over a year old, but I have had some thoughts along these lines and wonder what people think.  

For me, it starts with where we wear the pants belt.  When I was a teenager, I wore my pants at or even above my belly button, the most narrow part of my waist.  I think this shows off hip curves, because girls would ramble to me about how jealous they were of my hips and figure.  However, it was hard to find pants long enough at this waist size, and since I didn't want to show off half of my calves while wearing pants, over the years I lowered myself to wearing pants on my hips instead of my waist.  

Recently, I've noticed some guys wearing cropped pants, and that gave me the idea to tighten the belt and wear my pants up at my waist again.  I feel younger, more fit, and energetic this way.  Yes, I am back to showing a lot more of my legs while sitting down, but since I am always wearing boots I actually like showing them.  

14125674_IMG_7042(2).thumb.JPG.70671fc342a331907f195ca8ffa3064d.JPG

Since corsets also tighten the waist line I have it on my list of things to try as well.  I don't have a lot of meat on my bones, so I'm not sure if it will have much effect other than squeezing my ribcage, but we'll see.

Edited by p1ng74
Typo

• 3 months later...

I love corsets and have 2, one underbust and one full size that I just love love love to wear, I feel very good while wearing it, it gives me support and a "hugh" sensation that is very enjoyable.

The best thing about them is that some styles can easily go stealth depending on what you're wearing outside.

• Like 1

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.