Pleaser boots

bootlover78

So, I know sometimes out on the internet, some people give Pleaser a bad rap.  Anyone around that actually likes their products besides myself?  I currently have a decent collection from them and have about 4 or 5 more pairs on my wish list, the newest being the new Classique style that seems to be a direct copy of the Highest Heels Rampage model from a few years ago.

• Like 1

Pleaser makes some of the sturdiest heels around geared towards the fetish industry with both women and men in mind. Can't go wrong in my opinion, heels are a bit thicker, no micro thin stilettos but I have never broken a pleaser heel in half, not true for some of my spikier styles. 

• Like 1

Wearing a pair right now. I prefer their mules. I own at least 10 pairs most of which are pictured on my members collection somewheres. Like there extreme heights and platforms and are certainly comfortable to wear. I know they are commonly recognized as stripper heels but taste in heels is not so reserved anyways. Just wish they were not so darn pricey.

Edited by bnchmrk
  • Like 1

I forgot to add … My other  complaint about pleaser locking the ballet boots.   The walk is not actually walk them on your foot at all… The strap that locks is connected by Velcro and this can easily be removed 

I've wanted a pair of Domina boots for a little while now.  Mostly the 1023 with the locking cuff.  Im also looking to get a pair of Legend 8868 and the Classique.  My collection is as follows...

Vanity 2013 (two pairs, one red and one white) Still want a pair in black too

Seduce 3010

Medic 3028

Dagger 2020

Legend 8899

I have mixed reviews of these overall.  I got the Legends first and the Seduce about a month later.  Im glad those came first and not the Dagger or Medic, otherwise I may have never bought any others.  The Legend and the Seduce fit awesome, super comfortable, well as comfortable as a 5" heel can be.  The Medic is crazy tight over the top of the foot and digs in.  The length of the foot fits fine, the width is good, but up over the top of my foot, Im left with a crease in the skin for hours after wearing them.  The Dagger... well... let's just say those probably should have been sent back.  I figured with a 6" heel, I should go one size up.  That was a mistake!  They run big to start with, so these are far too big on me.  My toes can barely fit down to the flat portion, so a good chunk of my weight is being held by the front of the boot.  Well after my 2nd time wearing them, the PVC stretched and the outer coating started peeling off.

The 2 pairs of Vanity boots are also awesome for long term wear.  The lower 4" heel makes them super comfortable.  I even went a full 24 hour stint in one pair, sleeping in them and all.

I love the classic styling of Pleaser boots.  I have bought a few affordable pairs, but the PU and shiny PVC peels off pretty quickly, admittedly I am tough on them though.  Just wish I could find some Pleaser boots in leather....

21 hours ago, Charlotte said:

I forgot to add … My other  complaint about pleaser locking the ballet boots.   The walk is not actually walk them on your foot at all… The strap that locks is connected by Velcro and this can easily be removed 

Agree with you, if I will look for locking ballet boots I would sure like those that cannot be removed when locked on as this would be bigger thrill :-)

8 hours ago, pebblesf said:

I love the classic styling of Pleaser boots.  I have bought a few affordable pairs, but the PU and shiny PVC peels off pretty quickly, admittedly I am tough on them though.  Just wish I could find some Pleaser boots in leather....

https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Womens-Vanity-2013-Black-Leather/dp/B00125RTHY/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1505863584&sr=8-20&keywords=pleaser%2Bvanity&th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Womens-Vanity-2013-Knee-High-White/dp/B000GYC4XG/ref=sr_1_19?ie=UTF8&qid=1505863630&sr=8-19&keywords=pleaser%2Bvanity&th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Womens-Leg8899-Black-Leather/dp/B00YDNLRHA/ref=sr_1_2?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1505863655&sr=1-2&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=pleaser%2Blegend%2B8899&th=1&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-LEG8868-Womens-Legend-8868-Black/dp/B00125V57E/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1505863680&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=pleaser%2Blegend%2B8868&th=1&psc=1

All of these are REAL leather.  I know for a fact as I own 3 of the 4 pairs I linked.  And of all my different Pleaser boots, these 3 pairs are literally the most comfortable in my entire collection of boots.

• Like 1

Pleaser is often associated with stripper type heels since they have such a large selection of heels in the 5"+ realm (many without platforms too), as well as being associated as fetish heels since they are one of the few brand names that have large selections size 11 and up with prices that aren't totally ridiculous.  

I am pretty fortunate that I can wear a size 10 most of the time and can find shoes in almost any brand/style, but even with that I do still own a few pairs of Pleasers and have been pretty happy with their durability and looks for the most part. 

Edit: In fact, come to think of it, I am pretty sure the heels in my avatar from about 8 years ago are Pleasers, and I still own them. :)

Edited by hhboots
  • Like 1