New Here

Hi. Of course it could happen. Or as a weirdo. 

The other outfits you wear ,the way you walk and behave can show you are not homosexual. 

That's a common topic here. Many are afraid going outside in heels. Some do with hidden shoes under long pant. Some  wear heels at home only. Some don't care. A sort of "coming out"

Pierre 

• Like 2

Well, leme splain it....  As for me, I am a married straight guy and I have been wearing gals shoes (flats, heels and sandals) in public, since I was a teen and have enjoyed every minute of it !!!

I suppose that some homosexual folks also wear heels and girls shoes, and I guess that would be their choice also.  Fine with me, have fun....    No hay pedo.......   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Seeing the various profiles and posts here will show you that all types of men enjoy wearing heels.  I feel that most men are intrigued by heels, most just don't have the courage to explore their secret desires.  The fact is that a confident guy that carries himself well in heels is a very masculine and powerful guy indeed!

• Thanks 1

Homosexual? Bloody hell, that word just fell right out of 1990!

What the heck is there to be afraid of? Its human nature to call other people something, no matter what it is, people will label you one way or another.

Gay, straight, grumpy, happy, idiot, intelligent, people will and do label each other.

Unless that label is "Criminal" or "Terrorist", who gives a poop what it is... Nobody cares except for the person getting the label.

As for being classified... Are you a top secret government project? Would you have to kill us if you told us?

If you live in Russia or "The Bible Belt" part of the South, I could understand being thought of as "Gay" could cause you problems, but footwear is just footwear..

Them's just something to keep the street, off yer feet..

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Mr Wanderer,   Homosexual?         I would suggest reading all the posts you can and read the earliest ones especially.    The word Gay might be used sparingly.    But Homosexual. Not so much.     I  realized after the first reading I did on this site and first question I asked after that.   Sneakers and boots and (strappy sandals my favorite!) are just footwear.    Enjoy! Life is too short.     Welcome to the site.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/09/2017 at 1:13 PM, CAT said:

I'm in the I dont care group. I'm as straight as can be   

As Cat said. Don’t care what other people think.

Same as me, I’m as straight as can be but you can’t help your love for heels/boots. You either love them or hate them and most of us love them. 

• Like 2