Vendor question and a unique High Heel Shoe.

rufusbooth

Hi Everyone!

I was doing some snooping around the internet and found some heels that I want to purchase but I am a little concerned since this looks to be a fairly new company and they have some dubious payment methods.

I am kind of stuck with this vendor because the shoe that they offer is rather unique…

A 100% stainless steel heel…

Posted Image

Hopefully this link will work for everyone.

Does anyone have any opinions about this company or alternative vendors that may offer a shoe of similar construction?

Link to the main site.

http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/frames.htm

Cheers,

Rufus Booth

They've been going for about a year now, and nobody has posted anything bad about them so far that I have seen. The unusual payment is due to the location of the firm in China. I suspect the banking system isn't quite the same over there. I've also seen them advertising on ebay recently, mainly the "boatshoe" style that ArchEnemy's sell. Again. no negative feedback yet.

Their unusual payment system is by Western Union or Bank transfer. I wouldnt have thought those unusual. But then if you read their site after your first purchase you can use Visa or Master card. What is unusual about that. Yes it might be a little inconvenient compared to credit card, but that is all. Jeff

If they were remotely practical, I am sure there would be millions wearing them out on the street today. THe fact is, they are a) completely impractical; :D I'm sure uncomfortable and c) they just look rediculous in day to day life. Sorry - feeling strong about this!

I notice and why are the more ridiculous than any other fetish shoe? and why would millions be wearing them if they were remotely feasible? stop being ridiculous. of course these are fetish shoes, so they aren't walking boot. I thought we were in the fetish forum here? and before you answer, maybe thik for a minute or three and try to articulate _why_ they piss you off so much? Throwing a gut feeling out and making sweeping statements is not really a good basis for discussion...

Just think of the oil you'd need if it rained and they rusted shut on you? Though I must admit to being curious enough to try a pair if the chance arose.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Sorry, shoulda realised the pedants out there would jump in here :D I do know about stainless steel, been a mechanic and repairing cars for long enough, so I was being flippant. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused :D

Apologies Shyguy it went straight over my head. Emma yes I knew that too, it can rust especially if scratched. There are many Stainless Steels but the one least likely to corrode is marine grade and the one most people refer to (even though they dont know it) when they think SS. Jeff

No need for apologies Jeffm, we're all friends here. And all is taken in good spirit here. Back to the shoes, showed this thread to my wife who said they'd be cold and impractical, straight to the point.

A truly unique and unusual pair of shoes and a real challenge for someone to experiment with and if this ever happens, maybe a complete and highly detailed offering of the results could be made available to the rest of the forum. It would be quite interesting to see the outcome of such an experiment. Challenges---anyone??? Truly amazed---Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the feedback on this company and the shoe. I agree that this is not something that you would see walking down the street but this is a fetish forum after all :D I will not be wearing them for their practicality that is for sure :-) With these stainless heels they do offer a lining on the bottom of the shoe (inside) and on the inside of the straps for comfort. Although they say you do not need the lining I will be ordering mine lined. Since it sounds like they are a reputable dealer I will most likely be ordering a set of shoes from them. I will certainly let everyone know the outcome of the transaction and do a small review if everyone is interested. Cheers, Rufus

I think, and probably others will agree, that you would be very wise to order those shoes with the available soft lining in both the sole and the inside of the ankle wrappings. Fetish use or outdoor use or not---I know I would order the lining. It might make a big difference in comfort or not and prevent any chaffing against your skin. Please do curtique everything you find when you experience the joys of wearing them. I'm sure we are all looking for some excellent reading on that subject. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

High Heeled Boots Forever!