Peeptoe Knee High Boots.

bailey

I have been noticing more and more of these style boots showing up on websites and stores. It is only my opinion and personal taste but do these styles look odd. When I see a knee high or over the knee boot I am more inclined to picture a closed toe. It may because I am climatized to colder temperatures in the fall and winter so to see toes peeking out of a pair of boots just does not seem appealing. I must say some have great styling but then lose it at the toes. I have a number of pairs of boots but I do not think there will be any of them with this style in my collection. Your thoughts?

5 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

I have been noticing more and more of these style boots showing up on websites and stores. It is only my opinion and personal taste but do these styles look odd. When I see a knee high or over the knee boot I am more inclined to picture a closed toe. It may because I am climatized to colder temperatures in the fall and winter so to see toes peeking out of a pair of boots just does not seem appealing. I must say some have great styling but then lose it at the toes. I have a number of pairs of boots but I do not think there will be any of them with this style in my collection. Your thoughts?

I thought so to, but now that I have a couple of pairs of peep toes, im looking for a pair of knee high platform peep toe boots

A year ago I was 100% agreeing with you, now ive moved the other way

Weird !!

Regards

James