Any advice?

Rhys

Was browsing the internet earlier and came across a website called shoespie.com it's an American site, has anyone ever bought anything off there? 

IMG_3672.JPG.441919474c41ee0712015831aa556dc1.JPG

Found these and I desperately want them! But as their American and I'm from the UK didn't want to jump right in before asking a few questions. 

Edited by Rhys
  • Like 1

I too have checked out shoespie.com. Being from Canada and the difference in currency exchange from US dollars made me change my mind. Many of their shoes seem to fairly pricey. Also shipping quotes were quite high also. I have ordered from another US site and shipping has varied from 15.00 to 19.00 dollars. Shoespie has some great looking heels but not enough for me to commit to buy from them.

Just had a more in depth look and they are pretty expensive, but yeah they have a lot of nice looking heels I must say! 

Edited by Rhys

I'm in Australia however I have bought some nice shoes from uk and Aus eBay as well as a site called long tall sally (it's in the U.K.). eBay seems to be the best place to find shoes. Although I haven't used amazon or Ali as it's not really available for Aus (yet). 

Yeah I noticed that. A shame really cause there's a lot of heels on there I would love to have. Think I'll give it a miss, thanks for the advice all. Appreciate it :fine: