high heel adventure

ace_sk

This is my second high heel adventure.It`s 3:49 am and just got back high heeling with 4 inch heels this time.I went outside my apt. with my heels completly covered by my jeans.Walked a coulple of blocks and back to my apt.It was so exciting I wanted more but this time I was going to be more dangerous.I but on some nylons,spandex pants that came up to my knees and my heels that were size 7.A little small.I can wear 7 and a half more comfotable.I felt so scared and excited at the same time walked down my stairs and outside.This was so awesome.I was thinking What if some I know saw me Like this.I kept on walking,got about two blocks and saw a car coming.I thought I was going to have a heart attack.I quickly turned around trying to walk fast but my feet were aching and I could barely walk.My heart was beating so fast.So I walked back home an quick as I could.It seemed to take forever but I finally got back up to my apt.I feel so femine and helpless walking in heels.They are so lould on pavement.I feel all the attention on me.I`m hooked on wearing high heels.The higher the more fun to wear.This so fun.I wish I could keep my heels on always.Next time I`m going to walk farther in my heels. :D

Hi ace_sk, upload your pictures to http://65.160.96.70/hhplace/ and remember the link it will showed to you. Then place the link in your messages.

Stay calm is also my advise, you won't be murdered or they don't show you in the newspapers or on television. Try to think "So what! I'm wearing MY shoes!"

Actually you give me an idea with the spandex knee high pants, but then I would wear them with boots.

Robert

I rather like that style - especially with the thin gold rim around the back of the heel. I'd wear a style like that myself! Bravo on your outing! May you have many more! :D

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

strange to read that because my first heeling instances were very similar. When i was 15, i used to get up at about 3am and walk round the block in some heels, and i got a great buzz out of it. In fac i was once late for a mock exam because i was so tired from the night :D Well done all the same mate daz

Ahh yes... early morning walks wearing heels.. I'd done that a few times. Never really went far though considering my house was at the end of a one way street surrounded by canals.. I had to go back the way I came. And yes, discovering that with enough caffine you will fall asleep, only to jolt yourself awake with sudden movement.. hehe Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

i can never say i got caught, but i wont say that i was never spotted and didnt know :D who knows who looked through the window to see who was on the street at 3am, cos i would. the first other person to see me in heels was jade

• 2 weeks later...

ace_sk:-) Congratulations on your high heel outting and I know what you mean about the sound of your heels being so loud. When things are so quiet, your heel sound is deafening to your ears and you can't believe how much noise they make. You say that next time you are planning to walk further than this time. Since you say that you need a size larger shoe---it would be much better for your feet if you went up to that larger size before trying to walk further out because blisters could make your return trip a bit of agony. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!