Hey all from the Uk

Hey there! Thanks for accepting me to this forum! 

I've been searching a while where I can talk to people about heels/boots. 

I've discovered my love my heels years ago but I've only just discovered how much I love wearing them. I knew I loved heels at a young age as they look really nice on women but a few months ago I tried on a pair of my wife's and now I can't stop wearing them, any chance I get I'll wear them. 

My wife knows how much I love heels but not to the extent of that I like wearing them. She normally wears them when we're having me and her time and she knows how much I love her wearing them. I'm just trying to find a good time to tell her but at the moment I just want to talk to people about heels and if there's anyone that's been in my situation!

My sort of heels are higher the better (Sexy,red are the bomb)

This is the first time I've spoke out about this, so any feedback would be amazing! 

Hope to see you all around the forums, thanks for reading. Rhys 

• Like 6

Hi Rhys, welcome to the site, I'm also from the uk and love both wearing heels and seeing them worn by others, male or female, I'm guessing you haven't got as far as venturing out in heels yet, i think the quicker you can open up to your wife the better then maybe you can have a lot of fun together in heels, i love going out in my heels especially boots so maybe another challenge for you to experience, look forward to having more chats in the future with you 

• Like 1

I'm trying my best to bring heels into a conversations as much as I can. She knows I have a thing for heels anyway as she does have heels for herself and ones for the bedroom so it's just trying to work towards her knowing the extent of it. We went shopping today and she bought a pair of heels, they were gorgeous to! 

Cant wait to see her wear them on Saturday! 

• Like 1

Welcome, @Rhys buddy.

Sounds very similar to my setup. I have  had a thing for heels since I was young, but only brought it up with my wife fairly recently (2-3 years ago). For many years I would try hers on and wear them a little around the house (Luckily we are similar size too!), but at some point I decided I should tell her full-on. I had tried dropping hints etc, but she didn't seem to get them. So eventually I told her, and showed her a pair of boots I bought that day (my first pair of heels!). Thinking back, maybe that was a bit of a strong one for her... she didn't understand, and I brought it up a few times over the following weeks, and we discussed it. hey - I don't understand it either... just that I really like heels :cheeky: 

Anyway - We are now at a point that I have bought about 15 pairs, and I wear them around the house with her, she doesn't comment more than a comment here or there. I still don't know what she really thinks, bit think she would have told me clearly if she was really against it - I think she understands that its not harming anyone, its not changing me (made that one clear for her), so I thing she accepts it on some level.   I go between wanting to wear them more often, to make it clear to her that its not a phase (and just because I love wearing them too!) - and between to trying to push the line too far and not knowing exactly the consequence would be...

sorry I hijacked your post :cheeky:   so coming back to you - if its really something you want to explore, you might just have to tell her straight out. You can be creative with the way of course, but you'll need to have the discussion and have an open talk about it with her - and hopefully it will go down well. You might have to share her heels at the start though :cheeky:

Looking forward to seeing you here more!

• Like 2

Thanks for replying everyone! It's really helped! I'll just take small baby steps towards telling her and putting it out there slowly! I'm sure in a few months time which I can wait it'll be out there and she'll know the extent. Haha. I do find myself browsing heels all the time and wanting more and more pairs. So to me this isn't a phase with me either which I'm glad. Just love wearing heels I don't understand how it's come about but it's something that's apart of me like! 

• Like 2

Hi Rhys,

Welcome to the group.

I really have no advise for you.  Though not married, I am in a similar situation.  My girlfriend is conservative and I'm sure would not understand the extent of my passion for heels.  She knows I like shoes and clothes but not wearing heels.  Luckily we don't live together all the time, so I can indulge when I am alone at my own place.  You know your wife and have decide if she would be accepting and to pick the right time.  I just wanted you to know there are others of us who have partners that don't know all our passions.  You are not alone.  Good Luck!

'

Edited by walkingtall
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Things have got a lot better. My partner has really accepted my love for heels and doesn’t mind me wearing them. I only wear them when it’s me and her and I’m happy with that. Today we are having a heel day, I’ll be wearing my red heels for the whole day. I don’t have the confidence to wear them outside yet but that will come, so I’ll be having a lazy day whilst wearing my heels! Sounds like a plan to me! Thank for everyone’s comments :) 

57 minutes ago, Rhys said:

Things have got a lot better. My partner has really accepted my love for heels and doesn’t mind me wearing them. I only wear them when it’s me and her and I’m happy with that. Today we are having a heel day, I’ll be wearing my red heels for the whole day. I don’t have the confidence to wear them outside yet but that will come, so I’ll be having a lazy day whilst wearing my heels! Sounds like a plan to me! Thank for everyone’s comments :) 

Enjoy!

Its funny. I think there is a certain catch 22: 

Heels can look pretty weird on hair legs, and standard mens trousers or shorts - but to push forwards and shave legs and wear more fem looking clothes   - and thereby having the heels look more "normal" , is something I think my partner will tolerate less

4 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Enjoy!

Its funny. I think there is a certain catch 22: 

Heels can look pretty weird on hair legs, and standard mens trousers or shorts - but to push forwards and shave legs and wear more fem looking clothes   - and thereby having the heels look more "normal" , is something I think my partner will tolerate less

I did mention to my partner about shaving my legs and she said “hell no!” I just wanted to know if she’s rather me with shaved legs whilst wearing heels. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HHinH20 said:

Welcome from Somerset Rhys!. You said you tried on her heels?, are you guys similar sizes?.

Yes me and my partner are both size 9s :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 12:47 AM, Rhys said:

I feel very lucky! Trust me haha 

My wife and I are almost the same size too (I used to be a half size or so larger, but her feet actually seemed to grow after one of the pregnancies!) - so we can basically wear the same too. I wouldn't mind if she'd ask/be ok with me shaving legs (especially coming into winter), but I don't think she would 

1 minute ago, jeremy1986 said:

My wife and I are almost the same size too (I used to be a half size or so larger, but her feet actually seemed to grow after one of the pregnancies!) - so we can basically wear the same too. I wouldn't mind if she'd ask/be ok with me shaving legs (especially coming into winter), but I don't think she would 

My partner has always has the same size feet as me, it’s asif it was meant to be! Haha. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, maninboots said:

My wife and I are both the same size, a lovely little 5, heels look really good on small feet 

Size 5 wow I love to see small size feet in a high heel it gives a lovely prospective heel height to ankle positions. 

On 27/10/2017 at 10:17 AM, TIMMY said:

Talking about shoe size... I wear UK 6  so some very high heels push me past my comfortable  ability  but having a wife also who has similar feet size I can experiment  lol 

Amazing!, I wish, although I am also a size 6-7, my partner is a 4 :(

Great to hear you've been able to speak to your wife about it, and great also that she's accepted it. I got round to telling my wife about a couple of years into our marriage. She knew I had a thing for heels and got a bit annoyed when I gazed admiringly at girls in them when we were out but I had to tell her (and she took some persuading) that in fact I wasn't admiring the girl but her heels, and more than that wished it were me wearing them. When she finally got it that I was serious, there were a few tears, and the question I now know is common: "Are you gay?"

Anyway, she's tolerated them ever since, although sometimes not so much as others, and I now wear them most days. She's given up wearing heels as she had trouble with her knees, so what this means is that suddenly I'm taller then her, while previously she was slightly taller than me.

One bit of advice, although I think you know it already: take it slow with her and let her know how much you appreciate her acceptance.

• Like 2

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

6 hours ago, Tacchi Alti said:

Great to hear you've been able to speak to your wife about it, and great also that she's accepted it. I got round to telling my wife about a couple of years into our marriage. She knew I had a thing for heels and got a bit annoyed when I gazed admiringly at girls in them when we were out but I had to tell her (and she took some persuading) that in fact I wasn't admiring the girl but her heels, and more than that wished it were me wearing them. When she finally got it that I was serious, there were a few tears, and the question I now know is common: "Are you gay?"

Anyway, she's tolerated them ever since, although sometimes not so much as others, and I now wear them most days. She's given up wearing heels as she had trouble with her knees, so what this means is that suddenly I'm taller then her, while previously she was slightly taller than me.

One bit of advice, although I think you know it already: take it slow with her and let her know how much you appreciate her acceptance.

This story sounds so familiar .... 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...