Halloween Costumes

Jessika

Please give some more info . We need to ask if you are going with another person or if you are trying to be scary or what . Since you asked the question in this group I can only think you are wanting to wear heels with your costume . There is always the sexy vampire ( Elvira ) look or bride of Frankenstein . Then as Heelster stated Rockey Horror can never go wrong with that .  

1 hour ago, iggy_ze said:

If you want to blow everyone's mind and make the heels really obvious, how about a thigh booted, dominatrix zombie. That should provide plenty of scope for creativity.

I did the dominatrix outfit(not a costume) on year all the way down to red gel nails with white tips and won best costume!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CAT said:

I did the dominatrix outfit(not a costume) on year all the way down to red gel nails with white tips and won best costume!

Why am I not surprised you won best costume!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Logjam said:

I'm an older guy and I keep my head shaved, so for a while now I've been seriously considering going as Mr. Clean.

Logjam

Mr Clean with a twist,,,, white shirt white pants and black platform pumps!!!!

Edited by CAT
  • Like 2

On 8/20/2017 at 11:16 AM, spikesmike said:

The theme of the event does not matter. Just go as Lady Godiva in 6" stilettos. Leave the horse at home. spikesmike

DSCF5265.JPG

Great picture Mike and those boots are amazing!!!!!

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I once was a ballerina for Halloween.  I wore point shoes with a bit of a twist.  My husband put a pad in the toe area of the shoe.  As long as I stayed on point the pad would be pushed, but if I sat down or went flat footed a timer would start when my toe was not on point.  i was supposed to keep the timer as low as possible.

Edited by Charlotte
  • Like 1