California / Bay Area

Spareheels

11 hours ago, Cali said:

I'm a few blocks from the ocean. Newark/Fremont is 45 minutes to 2 hours from here depending on traffic.

So are you over in Half Moon Bay. We frequent that area and enjoy Half Moon Bay Brewing Co

1 hour ago, KneeBooted said:

So are you over in Half Moon Bay. We frequent that area and enjoy Half Moon Bay Brewing Co

Santa Cruz....we have many brewing companies here too.

• Like 1

Kneebooted,

You'd enjoy Santa Cruz and may love driving Hwy. 17 even more. It is not for the faint of heart. What you may enjoy even more is going to an SF Giants game as I have done twice with Cali. You may not be a Giants fan but the venue, Oracle Park, is a magnificent one indeed. I believe any time spent with one of our forum members is very rewarding no matter what you end up doing. HinH

45 minutes ago, KneeBooted said:

Ah, potential surgery?

I think surgery may be one of the options. This ankle was re-constructed in 2000, with that problem in the same area.

I am now in SoCal (Orange County), close to Disneyland.  Anyone happens to be in the area and wants to meet, contact me.  Would be fun to meet with another high heel wearing guy.....

SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

An edit to the above post.....    Would be fun to meet with another high heel wearing guy or gal.....    sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"