California / Bay Area

Spareheels

This thread is for just the Bay Area part of California.   Say from sf to Morgan hill area

anyone want to propose a meet?

just need a date and time and location.   

Recommend picking a date at least a week out as folks don't check online regularly  

Spareheels : I am planning a trip to LA. around Sept. 19 & 20, 2017.  Then drive up to San Francisco. Be there about

Sept. 23, 2017. The dates are not cut in stone. So, I will need a phone number to call when I am in town. Would love

to meet fellow HEELERS for drinks--dinner--whatever.  spikesmike

DSCF5253.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Spareheels....  Yes, I would really like to get together with some other high heel wearing folks (guys and gals), I think it would be not only fun but enlightening.  Besides the two of us, there are several other high heel wearing guys in the area.  

The only problem I have is scheduling, curently I am out of the area and won't be back for a while.  Possibly something around the middle of September??

Any ideas on a place to meet??   Take care....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, tomham said:

Hi

I will be in SF on November 28 & 29. Would be cool to meet a fellow heeler then..... 

Tom

I'm on reserve in November, but will let you know if any SFO trips come into open time....Don

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
15 hours ago, tomham said:

Hi guys, I will be in San Francisco for 2 days from June 10 to June 12. Would be fun to meet a fellow heel wearer.....Regards, Tom

Darn, sure wish I was gonna be in town....

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

It is my intention on getting back to San Francisco this spring to see some more Giants baseball as I did last year when I saw a series between SF and Cincinnati at AT+T Park. Met Cali back then and we had fun so I hope I could meet KneeBooted as welll. Making these encounters happen I believe underscores the real value of this forum. You just need to give people some advance notice so logistics can be sorted out. And keep your phone charged :cheeky: HinH

• Like 2

Sorry HinH, AT+T Park doesn't exists any more. But I would be happy to go see the Giants play at Oracle Park. Several trips planned, coffee at Costa in the UK, beach combing on the islands, Canadian slopes, ...

Cali,

Aha a name change! These things can be had to keep up with when you don't live right there. Beach combing on the islands I am guessing somewhere in the Caribbean. The Canadian slopes I will guess skiing in Whistler or Alberta? Both good places. Have heels will travel must be your motto. Yes, I plan to return to the ballfield in SF this spring and will start really looking at the schedule closer.  There will be a name change in Milwaukee in 2020. "Miller Park" will become "American Family Park" because of a naming rights change. That will be different. HinH

Okay then how about beach combing in Hawaii or some of the island nations of Oceania?? Does that improve the average? I'm just glad you have the health and finances to do these trips because there's many who don't. I count myself lucky in that regard. HinH

HinH your average is improving.

I haven't been buying heels lately, haven't found anything I want, been looking though.  I'm also out of space to store my heels

It's amazing where or how far one can travel to when one is not buying heels.

Edited by Cali

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

I’ll be here

Will do my best to stay in touch....Don't get SFO trips much anymore, very rarely get to SJC also.  Are you located near either of those airports?  These days, usually just get shorter layovers that are near the airports, sometimes get them at the last minute also...Don

12 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Cool - are you all night owls or early risers?  I have a workshop during the day...

I am usually at work by 6:30am every day. For me, the best option would be the evening as I would likely have more time available.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that looked like KSJC.....   Been thru that terminal at lot......     Nice looking shoes and outfit..   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

9 hours ago, Cali said:

Next time you come in To Silicon Valley and have more time we'll get together.

I keep planning the same thing, but it never works out for me. I'll probably be out next spring.