Extreme heels training

Pierre1961

Does anyone here has already bought a pair of 7 ". I would like to have one for home,training. Not ballet or pony shoes. 

I already have plenty  of 6"and  don't have any trouble walking in these at home or good surfaces outdoor. I hope that training with 7" could help me In walking faster  and longer with 6" outside. 

So two questions: 

Has anyone already tried doing that? 

where to buy that sort of shoes,good quality and secure payment and delivery 

thank you!!! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Does anyone here has already bought a pair of 7 ". I would like to have one for home,training. Not ballet or pony shoes. 

I already have plenty  of 6"and  don't have any trouble walking in these at home or good surfaces outdoor. I hope that training with 7" could help me In walking faster  and longer with 6" outside. 

So two questions: 

Has anyone already tried doing that? 

where to buy that sort of shoes,good quality and secure payment and delivery 

thank you!!! 

What size shoe do you wear?

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Pierre1961 :  You have given me an idea. I am one person that has a pair of Black Patent Leather 7" high heels with NO platform.

I purchased them from  ( Fredericks of Hollywood  ) some 20 to 30 years ago. They are in mint condition.  I will photograph them

and post them, maybe be for Christmas 2017.  Then I am going to wear them.  The heels in the picture are 7" high heels.

Not Fredericks of Hollywood shoes.  spikesmike

IMG_0059.old.JPG

• Like 1

I have a few pairs of 7 inch stilettos ( boots and shoes ) and they do take some time to be able to walk in. I will say that by being able to walk in them it does help with walking longer in 6 inch heels!!!587940064eaa7_7inchKneeHighBoots003(633x640).jpg.548e27cb69d335d4419bda12612c597a.jpgpost-19575-133522958823_thumb.jpgpost-19575-133522946062_thumb.jpgpost-19575-133522943991_thumb.jpgpost-19575-133522944034_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

You have a lot of great shoes! Yes! If you are able to walk in these even a short time,then walking in 5" is so easy. After I have trained  on 17 cms heels ,wearing 15 cms gives me the feeling I am in flat shoes. 

You look great! Wonderful legs. I particularly love your white pair. 

Congratulations. 

Pierre 

17 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

You have a lot of great shoes! Yes! If you are able to walk in these even a short time,then walking in 5" is so easy. After I have trained  on 17 cms heels ,wearing 15 cms gives me the feeling I am in flat shoes. 

You look great! Wonderful legs. I particularly love your white pair. 

Congratulations. 

Pierre 

Thank you Pierre!!!  There is something about being able to were extremely high heels and I love the steep angle the my feet get put into when I wear them :happy:  My girlfriend still can't get over the fact that Iam actually able to move about in them!!!! 

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

Very funny. 

The fact that makes me turn to my hh addict is I was fed up hearing some women me telling me: I can't walk with heels,try yourself and you will understand! 

So did I. And now 17 cms at home and 14/15 cms outside even on a bad sidewalk are easy for me. 

The feeling I had made me to become an extreme heels addict. Thank you flat shoes women! 

The last step now is to find the courage for going outside during the day and meeting people. That's a common subject here. 

Pierre 

4 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

The last step now is to find the courage for going outside during the day and meeting people. 

Pierre 

That's the easy part. Have no idea who these girls are just hung out with them for some laughs and pictures.  They could not have been nicer! image.thumb.jpeg.300ec3a45cc0350646a71e03f05d13c8.jpeg

• Like 1

Hello 

these next days I will be more in France  

When in Belgium I am in the  Mons area. 

I would like to see that huge heels collection ! Can I have a picture of some of them? 

And,yes! Of course it would be fun to meet! 

Pierre 

• 3 years later...

Refuse to be usual is one of my favorite places for extreme heals.  Yes wearing higher at home can help you wear in public.  But, you need to wear them all the time at home.  A few hours won’t help much.

• 2 weeks later...

Before I moved to the UK I used to spend a lot of time in my heels at home, especially during weekends but my ultimate dream would be to have them locked on so I have no choice but to wear them until they are unlocked. Sounds a bit weird but definitely would go for it.