Wearing ballet heels for 24hours!

luketheduke8

luketheduke8 :  I would like to see a photo of your Ballet high heel boots and you wearing them. I am lucky to be able to stand in mine.

Cali is correct. Unless you have experience in walking in them like Alexandra Potter you are not going far. Have fun and let us

know how it turns out.    spikesmike

The other thing is how long have you worn them already. What feels fine at hour 3 might be a little irritated at hour 10 and raging inferno at hour 20. Just be careful.

2 hours ago, spikesmike said:

luketheduke8 :  I would like to see a photo of your Ballet high heel boots and you wearing them. I am lucky to be able to stand in mine.

Cali is correct. Unless you have experience in walking in them like Alexandra Potter you are not going far. Have fun and let us

know how it turns out.    spikesmike

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

Good luck, I've just recently got a pair of those and they stress the tendons on the front of my ankle within 30 minutes even without walking. Keep us updated :)

(formerly known as "JimC")

On 19/07/2017 at 8:40 AM, luketheduke8 said:

Thinking of trying to wear my ballet boots for 24hours

what would people recommend I should do/get in preparation:)

tia

Botox injections in the tips of all toes.

Nurofen gel applied to the feet.

Pain killers and 2 bottles of scotch.

?

Seriously 24 hrs is a mission, I've spent maybe 4hrs in mine and that is ludicrously hard work! I'd take my hat off to anyone who can do 8hrs let alone 24! Be careful would be my advice.

Edited by nzfreestyler
2 fingered typist - spelling mistakes - doh!
  • Like 1

Definitely take it slow, practice and build your way up to that over time.  Use ballet toe padding / protectors.  I have had a couple of different pairs of ballet heels and have only had limited success walking for more than like 5-10 minutes at a time and only got to maybe 2-3 hours wearing them continuously and that was brutal.  Listen to your body, you can seriously hurt yourself if you try to push yourself too hard.

I do have to say I love those "beginner" ballet boots you have and would love to get a pair myself.  With those, you just might be able to get to your goal, but still, take it easy and if you feel pain... stop. :)  Anyway, good luck!

Edited by hhboots

• 3 months later...

I tried on my friend's ballet heels, I only lasted 10mins, and I'm miss "I can wear any heels" lol. Seriously you do have to learn to work up in increments, I bought the Devious Scream pumps about a month or two ago and after about 45mins my feet were screaming lol. I guess the shoe lives up to its name. But seriously it worried me because I could have easily injured myself. 24hrs in Ballet Heels would be an amazing feat, but you just have to be real careful.

• 3 years later...

Make sure they are a quality pair and not the cheap stuff.  There is a difference.  Make sure feet are clean and dry.  Stay in a cool environment to minimize sweat.  Make sure tour toenails are trimmed.  I wear them this long regularly.  Key is through cleaning and drying before and after.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wearing ballet heels for 24 hours sounds like a nice challenge, I would not mind it especially if I was locked in them and had no choice but to wear them until they are unlocked 🙂

679B27F4-0D74-49BB-A02F-7D7F7E4A1C36.jpeg