Is there a worse song than Unchained Melody?

• 2 weeks later...

Friends, Romans, countrymen...lend me your ears, for I have been listening to Håkon Hellstrom and have carved my own out with a knife lent me by my good friend Brutus, and have filled the holes with concrete... 

Edited by Shyheels

6 hours ago, meganiwish said:

No. Not a contender.  It doesn't even beat this https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=there's+no-one+quite+like+grandma&view=detail&mid=D9355CDB7F79A494B8EED9355CDB7F79A494B8EE&FORM=VIRE which at least has a tune.  You're not trying, chaps.

What suprises me most is that Håkan got a big fan club and sells his records like crazy. 

22 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

For me its- Nights in white satin by the moody blues..or Lady in red...both make me cringe.

I can see your point, but they both have tunes.

9 hours ago, hhboots said:

Anything from this album is just awful: Lulu by Lou Reed and Metallica.  I actually like Metallica for the most part (yeah, whatever :P ) , but this album is the worst collaboration and it just... really sounds like something you would use to inflict torture on a person.

I can't afford the data to listen to much, and for that I feel blessed.  What were they thinking?  A definite contender.

• Like 1

Do you know what you get when you play Country Music backwards .........

You get your truck back, your house back, your dog back, the wife back - - you get the point.

"Red Solo Cup" has got to be the worst. After being subjected to this tune way too many times, I have forbid the trashy beverage receptacle from my residence.

I'll stop my rant now!!

• 3 months later...

At the gym I go to - a rather gritty place - they play some horrifically foul-mouthed, violent, offensive, misogynistic, homophobic rap. Don’t know the titles of these pieces of ‘music’ but they would have to be my least favourite things to listen to. 

Dominic the Donkey is truly dreadful.  So is a lot of rap, but we mustn't fall into the trap of dismissing the genre just because we don't like it.  Our parents didn't like our music either.  The Christmas airwaves must be a field ripe for harvest though, so get out there chaps and earn your cider.

Hmmm, I have always believed that there is just so many time you can work the word mother*****r into (shouted) lyrics and still have your finished product qualify as 'music' 

Violent, misogynistic, homophobic, racist and foul-mouthed - sorry that's not a genre, that's just an offensive rant. So yes, it can most certainly be dismissed - en masse, wholesale - and indeed ought to be.

How about: “Does your Chewing gum lose it for flavor on the bed post all over night?”  

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.