Care too much

krazyhusband

No I'm not starting anything off with a lie!

I very much plan on telling my future partner about my heels but personally they don't need to know straight away. One just doesn't tell the world everything straight away.  

I am me (23 years old) and not pretending to be anything else.

Im sorry that I'm not so in people faces and being able to just strut my stuff freely. You don't know me and what I've had to endure to get this far. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bnchmrk said:

I feel the same way. I do not wear mine in public at all. Wish I had the fortitude to do so. My problem is for the same reason " what will people think". Tonight I am sitting here at our "seasonal campground site on my deck. Have enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine and everyone is bed. I am relaxing here with my heels on feeling at peace and comfortable. Wishing everyday could be this way without having to hide my passion for heels. Our biggest obstical is ourselves. I am more content and relaxed when I can wear my heels and how I feel in them and how good I look in them. Too bad more people could not see that instead of being judgemental. Maybe its the wine...making me a little more philosophical or just honest with myself. 

I would say its is the passion inside you and the realization that you have too please yourself before you have to please others. Happy heeling and enjoy those heels!

Well said indeed

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 11:45 PM, SF said:

Your family and friends tell you to wear high heels and you worry??  Man, you have it made in the shade!!  Go for it!!!! And have fun....  Smile....     sf

Sooo right...I wish my partner could be so supportive...

7 hours ago, BFGheels said:

This is very true. 

I am young and tall and especially love wearing my multitude of heels. Unfortunately I am the same and just can't push myself beyond that point of what others think. As I am young I also have a large chuck of my life ahead and I'm still looking for a partner. I do worry that if I wear my heels out and about freely that I may be rejected and it will not help my cause... (childhood ptsd still effects the way I think but working on it) 

BFG

If I can accomplish one thing while on earth, it would be to help/support a young guy like yourself avoid the life time of self imposed upset/frustration/unhappiness/relationship damage I have endured....

Like Cali says, possible partners who don't approve/like your heels aren't possible partners at all.  You will never be happy trying to hide/comply with someone else's idea of normalcy.  There is no way of changing yourself, trying to do so will only push you down the road to unhappiness more quickly. 

I'm not trying to minimize your concerns, trust me on this.  I suffer from all the same feelings, but I am much older.  There is still plenty of time for us to help you work on overcoming these feelings/confidence issues.  Let's keep talking buddy, I really want to help you become a heeling success story, like so many men here....

Please don't give in to stupid societal norms, a slow/steady approach to overcoming these issues will lead to big success and happiness....We are here for you buddy...D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BFGheels said:

No I'm not starting anything off with a lie!

I very much plan on telling my future partner about my heels but personally they don't need to know straight away. One just doesn't tell the world everything straight away.  

I am me (23 years old) and not pretending to be anything else.

Im sorry that I'm not so in people faces and being able to just strut my stuff freely. You don't know me and what I've had to endure to get this far. 

Maybe "lie" was too strong of a word to use, but not the concept. 

I do know you will be unhappy and frustrated if you settle for a woman that is against your heel wearing.  Being 23 you are very lucky, women of your generation are more open to different things. I'm in my 60's and women in my generation are very much set in their "idea of normalcy" and not open to different things. I know I am outside 90-95% of them. If you think it is hard in your 20's, it's very much harder at my age. In fact I just met a woman that I felt comfortable with and she used the line "we too far apart", valid because with the traffic here the 50 miles could take 3 hours. Sad part, I felt comfortable with her, and that's very rare.

I not saying to strut your stuff in peoples faces either.

I don't strut my stuff. I don't want to draw attention to the fact I have heels on, I want the fact that I have heels on to just be "normal" and I treat it that way

I have colored nails, my fingernails have a clear gel with sparkles that only show at certain angles. I don't take the gel off for dates. And I do use running shoes if we go hiking and conservative booties with a 3" heel or boot with a 4+" heel. I use my fingernails as a barometer; if she notices them and dislikes them then I know that she is not the woman for me, if she notices and likes them then we continue. 

If you don't show the woman you are interested in she might turn away once you tell about your heels - because your not the guy she thought you was.

• Like 2

BFGheels,

If you go back and read Kneehighs' posts from a couple of years ago, you'll see he is a youngish guy, and wears stiletto pumps openly as a guy. Women fawn over him, and he posted photos to prove it. Some women find a guy who wears heels very sexy. Why? Because he is displaying more than just heels. He is displaying confidence. And some women find confidence very sexy. Same goes with guys wearing tights and pantyhose in public. It's all about confidence and the more confidence you can display, the more women you will attract, and they will self-select: they will be of the type who will approve of you as a mate. No hiding, no lies, no pretense, no awkward "honey, I need to tell you something..." moments later on. What they see is what they get, and you never have to apologize.

Steve 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

BFGheels,

If you go back and read Kneehighs' posts from a couple of years ago, you'll see he is a youngish guy, and wears stiletto pumps openly as a guy. Women fawn over him, and he posted photos to prove it. Some women find a guy who wears heels very sexy. Why? Because he is displaying more than just heels. He is displaying confidence. And some women find confidence very sexy. Same goes with guys wearing tights and pantyhose in public. It's all about confidence and the more confidence you can display, the more women you will attract, and they will self-select: they will be of the type who will approve of you as a mate. No hiding, no lies, no pretense, no awkward "honey, I need to tell you something..." moments later on. What they see is what they get, and you never have to apologize.

Steve 

Well said indeed!  Confidence is the key for sure.

• Like 1

Since some of us are wearing heels out and about, are there any places where we shouldn't wear heels. Maybe it would take away the attention from the other person. For me, I would like to wear them to either a special occasion like a wedding, a house party, staff party, someone's birthday or maybe a funeral. 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2017 at 8:40 AM, krazyhusband said:

Small fishing boat was fun and a 15 km hike in 4 inch heels. Feet were a little sore after that. 

Well, ya got me beat there. The farthest I've ever walked in one shot was 8.5 km, in 5 inch heels. But they had a 1 inch platform, so that's the equivalent of 4 inch heels. I have, however, replaced the lower intake manifold gaskets in my car and the clutch in my pickup truck wearing 5 inch heels, again with a 1 inch platform. Definitely worn out "beater" shoes for those operations. 

Edited by mlroseplant
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

So I finally wore heels out. Been a long since I wore them out. It was fun, exciting and felt like me, but also nervous and my mind couldn’t stop thinking of what other people were thinking of a guy in heels. This is what I wore to a party our realtor was having. 

2A3F97B9-2E5B-4537-841C-C3C6E65FF9C5.jpeg

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, CAT said:

Red shoes all the way !!!  I know we all have a ton of black heels!

Lots of black heels yes. A few blue heels, patent and suede. Couple white heels, beige heels, and a few other colours. That’s the only pair of red heels I own. 

59 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

KH, you look great buddy!  Exactly the look I wish I could achieve: powerful and confident!

Thank you. As my wife and I were driving to the party, I took the long way to get there. Trying to build up my confidence. Checked my heart rate a little. Wife for sure thought that I was going to chicken out and put on men’s dress shoes. That’s what I usually do as soon as I get to a destination. 

Edited by krazyhusband

On ‎08‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:37 PM, krazyhusband said:

So I finally wore heels out. Been a long since I wore them out. It was fun, exciting and felt like me, but also nervous and my mind couldn’t stop thinking of what other people were thinking of a guy in heels. This is what I wore to a party our realtor was having. 

2A3F97B9-2E5B-4537-841C-C3C6E65FF9C5.jpeg

Well done, @krazyhusband! Love the heels. what did the wife think of them? and no less importantly - how did the evening go? 

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Well done, @krazyhusband! Love the heels. what did the wife think of them? and no less importantly - how did the evening go? 

Before the party, say a week before the party, I asked her what she thought about black dress pants with a black shirt and red tie and my red heels. She said go for it, it will look great. 

The party went great. As soon as we entered the office, first thing the hostess noticed was my heels and she said that she liked them. No one else mentioned the heels to me. We stayed there for about 1 hour, had some food and a couple non alcoholic drinks(I don’t drink and wife is pregnant) I was nervous threw the whole party. Walking around was ok but sitting down reveled all the heel. 

• Like 2

You have an amazing amount of confidence, and many women find confidence sexy. I'll bet it will be a lot easier for you next time. I find it astounding that more people don't comment. The red shoes are very obvious (and attractive), and even people who don't look at shoes much would notice, at least you'd think so. Anyway, you didn't self-destruct, the earth still rotates and revolves in its orbit, and all is well. Great job, and thanks for sharing with us. 

BTW, what brand of shoes are they? We can't see much of them as they're hidden by your pants cuffs. And what did the cat think of them? LOL

Steve

Edited by Steve63130

13 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

You have an amazing amount of confidence, and many women find confidence sexy. I'll bet it will be a lot easier for you next time. I find it astounding that more people don't comment. The red shoes are very obvious (and attractive), and even people who don't look at shoes much would notice, at least you'd think so. Anyway, you didn't self-destruct, the earth still rotates and revolves in its orbit, and all is well. Great job, and thanks for sharing with us. 

BTW, what brand of shoes are they? We can't see much of them as they're hidden by your pants cuffs. And what did the cat think of them? LOL

Steve

No doubt everyone noticed, I too applaud your courage and confidence, you achieved a look I am surely envious of...

No one said anything, at least to you, but you must have been the "hot topic" for sure. 

Great work buddy, hat is off to you!

Sad to say, that will be the last time I wear heels out. It was fun and I’m sure others have noticed and chatted about it. 

Reason why I won’t be wearing heels out anymore because I will always be nervous and worry what others think. My wife stands at 4 foot 7 and I stand at 5 foot 11 without heels. She is self  conscious about her height when we stand beside each other and me in heels makes that worse. I love my wife and have chosen not to make her feel that way. My wife is an amazing person to be with and supported me and my heel wearing . Now to respect how she feels. 

I will I’ll post a pic of the heel later. Brand name is Mix 6

Edited by krazyhusband
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, krazyhusband said:

Sad to say, that will be the last time I wear heels out. It was fun and I’m sure others have noticed and chatted about it. 

Reason why I won’t be wearing heels out anymore because I will always be nervous and worry what others think. My wife stands at 4 foot 7 and I stand at 5 foot 11 without heels. She is self  conscious about her height when we stand beside each other and me in heels makes that worse. I love my wife and have chosen not to make her feel that way. My wife is an amazing person to be with and supported me and my heel wearing . Now to respect how she feels. 

Smart and caring - good move.

6 hours ago, krazyhusband said:

Good for you, mate.

As you say, you can still continue, albeit not with your wife