Sending something back?

Thank you at9

im in the uk :), what's happened I brought something after a month it broke so they replaced it free of charge, then 3 months later it has a firmware fault and cannot be fixed my myself, they want it back but won't pay for the postage 

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

The U.S. is structured differently and not so dependent on unilateral regulations as in the E.U.   Rather, competition is so fierce in the private sector, customer service is an art form it seems. Companies usually inform the customer up front of any warranties and your rights which can vary from state to state. Companies here want to satisfy the customer because of the sheer size of the consumer market. Roughly 65% of all economic activity is consumer spending and that is a gigantic figure in a $22 trillion economy. THe market tends to figure it all out. With consumer reviews and the digital world we live in it is easier than ever to hold a company accountable. If the item in question is from a company fairly close to you then consider a personal visit. You can't play phone tag and say you didn't get an email when the (pissed-off) customer in standing in front of you.  HappyinHeels