6 inch heels

scorer10

Hi,

I've just got some Pleaser Domina 420s in patent, they were advertised as a 6 inch heel, however when they arrived, they are only slightly higher than my Pleaser Amuse Sexy 20 which are 5 1/4 inch high and the Domina are 5.5 inch. I'm a UK8 shoe and got these in a 9 and I thought the arch would be higher, making my leg straight down in a vertical line to the toes. Anyone else got these and are they a 6 inch? Any suggestions for a proper 6inch heel?

Hi scorer10

I don't have any Pleaser brand heels but I know of them.

By chance might there be a small platform under foot in that shoe ? - this will make the heel feel lower, because it is lower for the wearer - but the heel still looks tall ?

I'm EU41/42 depending on the shoes/heel height and my foot is beyond vertical in my 150mm heels, especially when I step forward. So you're right - for your shoe size which is similar you will be vertical in a 6inch heel.

For fit and look my recommendation would be to try them on first - heels do vary! Good luck.

cheers

Craig

I had these as well and you're right, they are not full 6 inch. I would like one day these, the heel height is growing with the shoe size so for your shoe size it could be those 6 inch or even a bit higher.

http://www.fuss-schuhe-shop.de/epages/64752260.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectPath=%2FShops%2F64752260%2FProducts%2F"Pumps-La1919-2443-Vernice nera"

I collect later this month pleaser Scream 01 which a full 6" heel and yes the front of the foot is verticlal. https://www.amazon.com/Pleaser-Scream-01-Womens-Pump/dp/B002HUJJL2

they also have tall boots with the scream heel height

the boots in my avatar, are pleaser heat 2010 and are around 4.1/2" elevation. (4 3/4' heel and 1/4" platform)

Edited by Blacksheep

Blacksheep