Hi all from CA

While waiting for registration here, I made the same intro post on reddit.  Trying to share across multiple communities.  Just gonna copy paste that over here :P

A little history about me. I first started experimenting with dresses and heels as a teen-ager over 25 years ago. Never did make-up. Mainly just clothes only to see how they feel, and it felt great. The reason why I stopped was I didn't have any alone time until about a month ago. Now that I do, I've been getting that itch to dress up again.

I'm a gamer, and as you can guess, I play a lot of female characters to dress them up. This user name is one of those I've used. It's only fitting to use her as my other self.

Here's a sample pic I took earlier today. It's not much, and could use work. Shoes are a little tight, so next pair I'll go half a size higher. I'd also try out some stockings just to hide those legs too lol.

How did this get this long. Normally I don't say much :P

• Like 1

Welcome!!!    There is a lot of involved fantastic people here.    Hope you  have fun with he heels and at some point like most of us,,, wear them outside the house!! They are just shoes!!!   I wear mine with skirts all the time  

CAT  

1 hour ago, Nikrista said:

Thanks.  Ever since I started CDing again, my mind and mood had been at an all time high, even after I "logout" of girl mode to go back to my regular self.  This is a good hobby even if I'm just doing it privately.  It's giving me motivation to start exercising again to lose some weight.  Just took these pics tonight with a new outfit.

Looking great!

if it makes you feel good, and gives you motivation to be healthier, than its gotta be a good thing :cheeky:

Welcome to the forum.  Although we are primarily about shoes/boots and heels, there are a bunch of folks that enjoy your hobby.

You're wearing great shoes, and by the way, makeup is fun.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 months later...