A new soul from Wisconsin

Well, here I am, a little worried but thankful for the opportunity to join this community.

Like I said in my introduction, I am just a simple straight guy who loves heels, and considers his feet feminine. It started when I was a little boy, wearing grandma's heels. My wife has beautiful feet and loves shoes, so I satisfied my "craving" through her, until I accidentally discovered few years back that ladies' shoes are now available in my own US women's size 13 (US men's 11.5).

Fast forward, and now I own a couple of dozen heels myself, and go out shoe shopping regularly. My wife does not like my hobby but accepts it. I only wore them around the house for years, but recently I just have to wear them outside. I always try to be discreet, wearing them with long pants to hide as much possible, mostly later in the day when the crowd is gone. If somebody sees them, then oh well, but I generally do not like attention. I am tall, 6'2", so if I add 4 or 5 extra inches, then that is too much attention already.

Anyway, I am glad to discover that I am not alone in this in the world. Thank you for being open about your own hobby.

20170617_124741.jpg

20170617_125701.jpg

20170617_130150.jpg

Edited by Femininefeet
  • Like 4

Worried is probably not the right word. I was just a little uneasy about registering to this community, and "coming out of the closet", even though I have not shown a whole lot of myself yet.

The black shoes in the second picture are mules actually. I bought them at Nordstrom a couple weeks ago, exactly because they are so discrete, and very comfortable, even for longer strolls.

I cannot imagine that I would ever wear the pumps in the third picture outside. Not only that they are too tall and change my gait too much but also very loud on hard surfaces.

Mules are nice. Look into boots and booties.  There are some very beautify boots and booties out there.  The new fall looks in boots and booties come out in late August through the end of September.

I cannot imagine that I would ever wear the pumps in the third picture outside. Not only that they are too tall and change my gait too much but also very loud on hard surfaces.

That click - click is called the "power click" most of my shoes click, most women's heels click. I have learned to embrace the click, because it ain't going away.

• Like 1

First Welcome to the forum.  There are lots of folks here that can relate to how heels are fitting into your life (and your feet into them).

Looks like you have great taste in shoes.  The second pair could be worn anywhere and raise nary an eyebrow.

11 hours ago, Femininefeet said:

Never say never... Quality work takes time.

As far as "coming out of the closet"... It's starting to get crowded in here. :penitent:

Enjoy your heels.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

femininefeet,

You're in the right place!  Descriptions like yours of a someone who has liked heels since childhood, whose wife is either not knowing or somewhat accepting and wearing heels either inside or under limited circumstances are common here. But you took the step to come here which is a big stride in the right direction. Your desire to wear  heels will not fade anytime soon or where you want to wear them. Contrary to what you may think a man wearing heels in public, while not statistically common, will not bring out the bogeymen you were certain were hiding. Welcome aboard!!!  Glad to see you live in Wisconsin as well. I live in Kenosha County.   HappyinHeels

1 hour ago, HappyinHeels said:

Contrary to what you may think a man wearing heels in public, while not statistically common, will not bring out the bogeymen you were certain were hiding. Welcome aboard!!!  Glad to see you live in Wisconsin as well. I live in Kenosha County.   HappyinHeels

Well, I did wear the second pair in public yesterday grocery shopping and also at Walgreens. I have been wearing heels outside the house almost every day this year. Certainly not all the time, but at least an hour or so.

For years I was just buying and buying, and occassionally wearing them around the house. But just spending money is dumb unless the shoes are put to use. I hate uncomfortable shoes, even in heels, so I have tossed dozens I did not like on my feet, regardless how great they looked, and replaced them with leather shoes that are comfortable and can actually be worn for hours. These days I always try the shoes on at the store before I buy and have no problems returning a pair that is not comfortable enough if I buy online.

Greetings from Waukesha county.

• Like 1

Hey there feminine feet.....    This is a very nice site for guys who enjoy wearing high heels.  I have been wearing gals shoes (sandals almost exclusively) since I was a teen, 20+ years ago I made the "jump" to high heels and never looked back.  Glad I did.  I have a wonderful wife who is OK with my heels and I wear in public a lot.  No one seems to care.  

Welcome to the site, have fun!!!    sf

PS I like your sandals too.....

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

20 hours ago, Femininefeet said:

My wife does not like my hobby but accepts it.

1 hour ago, HappyinHeels said:

But you took the step to come here which is a big stride in the right direction. Your desire to wear  heels will not fade anytime soon or where you want to wear them.

It does sound like you have taken a big step in your heeling.  HappyinHeels in right that the desire to wear heels will not fade.  That is based on many posts here and personal experience.  Now is the time to listen to your wife closer than you have ever listened before!  Put yourself in her shoes (metaphorically, I know you're a 13 and they won't fit).  Is she seeing a change?   I was very serious in my previous post... Quality work takes time.

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Welcome buddy!  You look great in heels/jeans, doesn't it feel great to wear them publicly!

I'm glad the wife accepts your love of heels, hopefully she will realize how great you look...

Don

• Like 1