Life Ball 2017 - the very essence!

Where I live, in the dark backwaters of rural Norway, even aids is a unknown reality of life. Men wearing anything else than clogs, is forever doomed as gay.

At Wien, in Vienna City Hall, something very astounding and important is happening. The Life Ball 2017, charity event for people with aids or hiv. Many of you might have seen this photo already, just let me share the fantastic outfit of Kyle Farmery complete with a pair of Loboutin with you;

dsmlvml copy.jpg

Edited by OldMountain
  • Like 2

OldMountain & CAT

YES, That is one hell of an outfit. Even if all I had were bones, I would not be small enough to wear that attire. Love the hose.

I am still on the fence about the shoes. Also, I haven't had that much hair since I was a teenager.   spikesmike

I went looking for other pictures from Life Ball 2017 and that one looks like the cream of the crop.  I only found one picture of anyone wearing tall boots. :text_sigh:

2 hours ago, spikesmike said:

I haven't had that much hair since I was a teenager.

Mine thinned out when I was in my 40's and is now quite thin but artificial hair is available at reasonable prices.  I am enjoying exploring my options.  I well offer that trying on hair takes an much nerve as trying on heels but I will add that it is just as much, if not more, fun.  We have to get used to the image we present when wearing heels and once we are used to it it seems like a natural thing to do.  The same thing applies to having hair, it takes time to get used to seeing yourself with hair.  It's a whole new image. :feel_rough:  Even if you eventually don't like the image, the exploration is fun.

:wavey:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

No,no, no :-)

I am a old and grey lone wanderer out of the mountains in backwaters of Norway :-)

These ladies are all american. The Lady at top, is The Godess of all - Amanda LePore -- the mentor and Mother of Kyle Farmery.

Them two boyz is Miss Fame in New York city in black dress, then Violet in looong tail....

What s so nice with this Life Ball is you can dress as you want, only one condition, decent and not harming anys feeling. So as a man of the mountains, I could really show up in  steve madden caged sandals and a very fancy black gown and be greeted as a ....queeen... :-)

llcxlclcx.jpg