Hi all, new guy from Canada

Hi all, I've been lurking for a while as a guest, and now that I actually bought a pair or two of proper heels, I'm registering this account to better understand this hobby of mine. I'm new to high heel wearing and the scene in general and would be grateful for your help.

Don't mind the username, I'm neither serious nor affiliated.

Kanye2020

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum!

I've been posting here for over 10 years, and this is a collection of insane wackos.  Just kidding, this really is a good bunch of people with a wide variety of tastes in heels.  Explore the site.  Tell us a little about yourself... how you got started wearing heels, shoe size, you know, the important stuff. :penitent:

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

14 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Welcome to the forum!

I've been posting here for over 10 years, and this is a collection of insane wackos.  Just kidding,

:wavey:

What you mean wacko......I resemble that remark.....:clap::rocker::overhead:

welcome to our forum,

It may be a hobby but it's really been a part of your identity all along and that's why you want to better understand it. Your desire to wear heels will not fade nor your desire to learn more. You've made one giant leap in that understanding by coming here.

As far as your handle goes I actually met the real Kanye back in 2006 when I worked at O'Hare in Chicago. He was an unrepentant douche back then. He wanted to complain to a supervisor (me) about an inspector who didn't know he was. I said, given the state of public education, there were people who didn't know who their own legislators were, and instant recognition of celebrities wasn't a requirement of the job. The level of self-absorption by him over the years has redefined the word conceited. Seeing celebrities, heads of state, etc. was a normal part of the job there. Most, the vast majority really, presented themselves as decent human beings, but a few were human skills-deprived a-holes whose personalities were deserving of the bin as they would say in Great Britain. Garbage in and garbage out.

Read as much as you can in such threads as JeffB or Thighbootguy and you'll have a wealth of knowledge already. Again welcome aboard. Curious what part of Canada you are in. I was just in Quebec in April visiting family.  HappyinHeels 

• Like 1