My first ( of hopefully many ) posts.

Huhwhat

Does anybody know where I can find jeans like that for a skinny six foot guy? I kinda want them to be tighter at the top, then flare at the knee and go over the heels almost to the floor...

Look at Levis 527

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

Huwhat, you look great buddy!  Your nice long legs look powerful and alluring in those tight black jeans and great heels/boots.  I sure hope you find a few pairs you actually like, but surely understand your frustration.  As much as I love boots, I am pretty fussy when it comes right down to buying a pair.  Just know you look great in your pictures, and we can't wait to hear about new adventures and see pictures as well...Don

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:49 PM, Huhwhat said:

You are absolutely correct.  
The particular park I was speaking of is a small one with a looping path right off of a street with sidewalks and stores.  
It still isn't the typical stiletto territory, but it isn't quite like going to Yellowstone either.
It is really more of an opportunistic place to get outside and walk after I chickened out of a couple of other options that would have been more "normal" but also much more crowded.

That being said though....   I'm not exactly sure that I go anywhere that is in fact stiletto territory.  
I also have a feeling that subconsciously, I would rather be noticed as standing out if I am seen than for it to go as just another one of the crowd.  
A little bit of a catch 22 there I suppose.

You are so right buddy!, "Catch 22" is a great description of our opposing emotions when it comes to heeling.  I think you have made amazing progress in a short time, it has taken me years to make the progress you have.  And, by all means, be your own boss/judge when it comes to public heeling.  I'm impressed that you are concerned mostly about how your public heeling affects those close to you. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Huhwhat Apologies but a lot of your images had to be removed, as most were too big (File size).

They need to be 512kb or less, but yours were 3.5mb+ each..

If you can re-size the files by lowering the quality a bit, rather than the image dimensions you should be fine, then repost them.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2018 at 12:25 AM, Tech said:

@Huhwhat Apologies but a lot of your images had to be removed, as most were too big (File size).

They need to be 512kb or less, but yours were 3.5mb+ each..

If you can re-size the files by lowering the quality a bit, rather than the image dimensions you should be fine, then repost them.

No worries.  I took them straight out of the phone.  Didn't look to the file size.  
May repost if I still have them, but I don't think I do.
Will pay attention in the future though.

Two great finds at the thrift stores.

The ones with gold chain are Steve Madden shoes... $8. 
Out and about driving, these images were during a gas station stop.
Definitely, keepers, as I really love the arch on Steve Madden shoes and straps are definitely my thing.

The second are unknown... the name has worn off, but there are a set of lips on the sole.. Again... I love ankle straps and these are double ankle straps.  Very comfortable leather... I think I got these for $7.  ( taken while browsing a Rainbow shops store )

Thrift stores are an addiction for sure.

No doubt, both of these pair are keepers.

20180122_193645.jpg

20180122_193639.jpg

20180122_183929.jpg

20180122_183923.jpg

• Like 6

One of my favorite brands is Rock & Republic.  I rarely see them at the thrift stores, but when I do my eye is always drawn to them and those these were 8.5 and I'm a 9, I had to try them.
Yes.... they fit and they weren't going to be sitting on that rack anymore.
Once again, super comfortable to wear, to talk in and of course my weakness for ankle straps.

I decided to wear these to a department store at least long enough to find a full-length mirror to take a photo or two before I would leave.
A few people saw me and only one really took notice at the shoes and her look was one of surprise and a touch of envy... maybe she liked the shoes, maybe she isn't able to walk around in shoes like this.  I don't know because unfortunately, I'm still too shy to hang around.  I did feel a bit of pride when she gave the second look and looked at them as many women check out other women's shoes and not like it was something out of the normal.

It was only 5 or so minutes walking around... but each time I go a little longer and each time I feel better about it.

20180123_200843-1.jpg

20180123_200835-1.jpg

20180123_200551.jpg

• Like 5

On ‎28‎.‎01‎.‎2018 at 7:00 PM, Huhwhat said:

Since a bunch of my old pictures were deleted due to being too large, I thought some new ones would be in order ( this time I checked the size ).
Firstly, boots I wasn't sure about at DSW,  felt great but seemed just a little too similar to ones I already have.  So I passed on them.
However, If they get discounted some more by the next time I'm in there again.  I may have to go for them.

20180123_172708.jpg

20180123_172715.jpg

I love these boots! You say you already own similar pair, for sure they fit you very well!

I would have kept them for sure!

By the way, I am looking for such pair!

• Like 1

huhwhat,

All your choices are great. The boots remind me of some black knee-high boots I got in 2012 when Bakers was still in operation. They had a decent inner lining so their cumfy and warm and a 6" chunky heel similar to yours. Those are the boots I walked the farthest. I once parked on Ohio Street in downtown Chicago and walked down State Street to Madison St. (the point from everything is measured in Chicago) in those boots. A good walk for sure of more than a mile. HappyinHeels

• Like 2

On 1/29/2018 at 4:02 AM, Biostim said:

I love the look. Tight jeans but not too tight. And the boots are simply gorgeous! The must be quite easy to walk with. Small platform and a block heel. Pity the zip is not full length.
Well done, @Huhwhat!

Yes, I agree.
I am not a big fan of partial length zippers,  though I don't think I ever consciously noticed I had a preference until you pointed that out. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I've done a lot of clearing out of the closet the past few months.
I also realized I haven't done a lot of posting.
I'm going to try and remedy that with images every few days of what has been moved out of the collection.

20180523_193409.jpg

20180523_193202.jpg

20180521_191428.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If you're going to have your own blog, you need to post frequently or people will think you abandoned it. Out of sight, out of mind, they say. So stick with it and post here frequently. I like those pumps and the patterned hosiery.

Steve

• Like 1

Good to see you are still making progress.  
A little background, I bought my first pair of "heels" that were 1 1/8 inches high on a size 10 Mary-Jane style with 3 individual straps across the instep.  That was back in 1970 from the Ward's catalog.  I was too intimidated to go out and make my purchase directly from a store.  Sometime in the next year, I began making my purchases in person asking "If she does not like them, can I return them" as a way of telling the SA they WERN'T for me … when they were.  It took several decades to actually go into a Payless and try them before buying.  That became a habit until one SA recognized me from an earlier trial time and asked a personal question which I did not wish to answer.  That happened a couple of years back and I have not done that type of interaction since.  It placed me into a situation which was about as uncomfortable as I had ever been and the fun and joy of that type of adventure was lost or maybe a better word would be stolen from me. 

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

26 minutes ago, jetheelsfan said:

Good to see you are still making progress.  
A little background, I bought my first pair of "heels" that were 1 1/8 inches high on a size 10 Mary-Jane style with 3 individual straps across the instep.  That was back in 1970 from the Ward's catalog.  I was too intimidated to go out and make my purchase directly from a store.  Sometime in the next year, I began making my purchases in person asking "If she does not like them, can I return them" as a way of telling the SA they WERN'T for me … when they were.  It took several decades to actually go into a Payless and try them before buying.  That became a habit until one SA recognized me from an earlier trial time and asked a personal question which I did not wish to answer.  That happened a couple of years back and I have not done that type of interaction since.  It placed me into a situation which was about as uncomfortable as I had ever been and the fun and joy of that type of adventure was lost or maybe a better word would be stolen from me. 

You were able to put a lot more into a paragraph than I ever could.
Thanks for sharing...   

11 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

If you're going to have your own blog, you need to post frequently or people will think you abandoned it. Out of sight, out of mind, they say. So stick with it and post here frequently. I like those pumps and the patterned hosiery.

Steve

Fair enough.

20180813_164944post.jpg

20180813_164851post.jpg

20180813_164837post.jpg

20180813_164823post.jpg

• Like 5

On 1/28/2018 at 1:38 PM, Huhwhat said:

One of my favorite brands is Rock & Republic.  I rarely see them at the thrift stores, but when I do my eye is always drawn to them and those these were 8.5 and I'm a 9, I had to try them.
Yes.... they fit and they weren't going to be sitting on that rack anymore.
Once again, super comfortable to wear, to talk in and of course my weakness for ankle straps.

I decided to wear these to a department store at least long enough to find a full-length mirror to take a photo or two before I would leave.
A few people saw me and only one really took notice at the shoes and her look was one of surprise and a touch of envy... maybe she liked the shoes, maybe she isn't able to walk around in shoes like this.  I don't know because unfortunately, I'm still too shy to hang around.  I did feel a bit of pride when she gave the second look and looked at them as many women check out other women's shoes and not like it was something out of the normal.

It was only 5 or so minutes walking around... but each time I go a little longer and each time I feel better about it.

20180123_200843-1.jpg

20180123_200835-1.jpg

20180123_200551.jpg

Let me first state love your style something I would wear if I had size feet like you size 9 woman’s lucky you. Not to be judgemental or rain on your parade specifically but needed to be said to others and myself included. 

Read an article somewhere a few days ago which was identifying/defining psychological misthinking related to the consequences of our actions. One of the definitions made me think of this forum. It gave an example of a person doing something that is not generally accepted behavior of attire and being convinced that the other person liked it envied us. 

The example was based on purposeful actions wanting to be seen in public flaunting ourselves than truly accidental  ordinary everyday occurrences. 

Since most of the important heeling actions by our group are mostly done publicly and most of our descriptions of the situation include a statement of the other person enjoying it, it is very likely that we are falsely making a conclusion. I know I always feel that our stories have gone into the "creative" stage when the writer states how much the individual was observing our outfits. Among the other false conclusions our members make me being one. These are all just a quirk of nature--our wanting something so badly that we fail to think clearly.

Have to be guilty of it myself. Often believing when woman stare upon my outfits they are infatuated or envious of me.

What I experience in cold hard fact is most woman find my style nice. Yet believe it is absolutely wrong for any male to be wearing it regardless of how well you may intially appear. 

Keep on doing what we do heels skinny jeans look great despite what others reactions onto us may be. 

Never assume what others may think of us. 

Compliments have sweet sound echoing in my ears. I try not to take it seriously as when some makes negative comment I overhear. 

My strategy is ignore females that stare upon my outfits or body so i'm not one that is perceived begging for attention or approval. Often I notice some attractive females expect men to look at them. Often these females wrongly take a simple glance upon them as validation they appear pretty and attractive.  If they notice someone like myself not paying attention to attractive female they get self conscious of their appearance looking themselves over as what’s wrong with my outfit or body appearing to bland. Or when i do glance noticing there outfit and body shape they have a smart smirking demeanour maybe believing to themselves he definitely noticed me. Misthinking that i envy to wear their stylish clothes or want my booty to be more shapely as there's. Woman often observing me wear stylish female gym outfits can conclude i compare themselves to them. Envying the feminine qualities they enjoy, thus must be in competition with there styles, to there amused reactions. Few comments i overheard about me by woman telling others with amused smile "he's precious", "OMG!" "wish i had his legs so skinny", "like to have his butt", "nice body", Ok he has a good body i give him that but the clothes he wears have issues with that".

Few times i caught unknown to woman through mirror staring upon my wedgie legging covered buttocks during a pause of there leg workout in the gym. Observing there  shocked open mouth surprised reactions of me trying to figure out what they maybe thinking even though observing me often months on end.

So too we do the same when people ignore our bold unconventional outfits. Asking ourselves why aren’t people looking at me more, what’s wrong with what I’m wearing.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, bambam said:

I love these so much!!!! What are they?

privileged shoes
Starlet

Got them at DSW in the clearance rack.  They are $90 on the Privileged website, but were around $25 in the store.
4.5 inch heel
Very comfortable.  Though I don't generally like toes as pointed as these are.