Jean Gaborit boots

ong

Anyone bought Jean Gaborit boots before? How's the quality and measurements? I'm quite interested to buy the Flavia chap boots but don't really quite like the toe and heel design, unfortunately they don't have any last that's more pointy and metal heel.

7 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I have a couple pair of their boots and they are lovely. 

Do you have any photos of your boots?

9 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Wish I could afford them.

Check out this thread. 

:wavey:

Di Marni Chapu chap boot from Charlotte Luxury is almost double the price of this Flavia chap boot, considering my dressage riding boot cost about 450 euro it's not too bad but certainly expensive.

2 hours ago, ong said:

Do you have any photos of your boots?

I don't - odd, because I am a photographer! Mine are suede and just over-the-knee height - the Volta and the Colorado. Both are extremely comfortable and very well made.

• 11 months later...

I can not talk specifically about the Chapu model of Di Marni at  www.charlotte-luxury.com because this model specifically I have not bought it but if I bought a Jean Gaborit model, I called Durban attached the link

https://bootlovers.eu/fr/glamour/233-durban.html#/matiere_et_couleur_principale-veau_lisse_01_noir/hauteur_du_talon-10_cm/pointure-38/mesures-mesures_prises_jambes_nues/unite_de_mesure-cm

and another Di Marni model Guaran at charlotte-luxury.com, I attach the link

https://charlotte-luxury.com/guaran-black

The truth is that both are good. Yes it is true that the leather of Di Marni is extremely soft and very pleasant to the touch. This for a person who wants to touch the boots may make a difference. For me, it's important.

The design of both are fine but Di Marni has something special and its heel is unique and I love it, but in general terms both are fine

I hope your coments

Nice to meet you

Regards