Working from home

jeremy1986

So today I worked from home... my wife was here working too. I had the urge to choose some heels, but felt uncomfortable for some reason choosing first thing in the morning, in front of her. So I waited till she left, and deliberated a little on which heels to choose, and decided in the end on these below - classic pump by London Rebel. It has a 4" heel and the suede is divine!

I knew my wife would come back in an hour or so, and didn't bother taking them off. She knows I like heels and wear them occasionally. She doesn't love it, but she tolerates it (she even went shopping with me the first few times and tried on for me - we are almost the same size). Anyway - she came back and saw me, and said "ooh those are high!" and I smiled. she went about her business and I mine, walking here and there around the house. I had to step out for a few minutes and took them off - only to put them on as soon as I came back. I am sure she heard me clip clopping down the stairs....  a little later she came to visit me in my office and we chatted for a while about this and that, I could see her looking at my feet every now and again. and at some point we start cuddling and kissing... it got quite hot, but we didn't go past 1st base... later tonight :cheeky: ...  anyway - it was a real turn on making out with her while in heels - Loved it!

large.20170330_091013.jpg.da22a4d04cb77f415e9d9afaa7f316f7.jpg

• Like 7

Great story and great shoes.

7 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

it was a real turn on making out with her while in heels - Loved it!

Ah.. Two distractions from work. :penitent:

:wavey:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

1 hour ago, Thighbootguy said:

Great story and great shoes.

Ah.. Two distractions from work. :penitent:

:wavey:

Yes - was great :cheeky:

Was a close call later when one of the kids came home, I was still heeling... but managed to change quickly! :surprised:

11 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

So today I worked from home... my wife was here working too. I had the urge to choose some heels, but felt uncomfortable for some reason choosing first thing in the morning, in front of her. So I waited till she left, and deliberated a little on which heels to choose, and decided in the end on these below - classic pump by London Rebel. It has a 4" heel and the suede is divine!

I knew my wife would come back in an hour or so, and didn't bother taking them off. She knows I like heels and wear them occasionally. She doesn't love it, but she tolerates it (she even went shopping with me the first few times and tried on for me - we are almost the same size). Anyway - she came back and saw me, and said "ooh those are high!" and I smiled. she went about her business and I mine, walking here and there around the house. I had to step out for a few minutes and took them off - only to put them on as soon as I came back. I am sure she heard me clip clopping down the stairs....  a little later she came to visit me in my office and we chatted for a while about this and that, I could see her looking at my feet every now and again. and at some point we start cuddling and kissing... it got quite hot, but we didn't go past 1st base... later tonight :cheeky: ...  anyway - it was a real turn on making out with her while in heels - Loved it!

large.20170330_091013.jpg.da22a4d04cb77f415e9d9afaa7f316f7.jpg

Ever try on your wife's heels?

• Like 1

Great thing about the classic pump --- no straps to try to slip out, laces to untie, no buckles to undo, no zippers to lower.  Easy on and OFF when needed quickly.

• Like 1

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

I am lucky in this regard to know the joys of intimacy with my spouse while in heels or completely dressed for that matter. The support of other really important people in our lives accentuates the expression of wearing heels. HappyinHeels

• Like 4

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:08 AM, RonC said:

Nice heels - I am jealous regarding the "making out while in heels"!  That is cool.  

Yes very. a real turn on.

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:39 AM, brewfan49 said:

Ever try on your wife's heels?

Yes - many times. In fact that day I almost borrowed a pair of hers (sadly she hardly wears heels now :-(   even though I think she looks great in them )

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:36 PM, jetheelsfan said:

Great thing about the classic pump --- no straps to try to slip out, laces to untie, no buckles to undo, no zippers to lower.  Easy on and OFF when needed quickly.

I know exactly what you mean! in the past, I had a few occasions that needed quick removal! In fact later this day, one of the kids came back from school and I still had these heels on. I had just clip clopped to the kitchen when I heard her come in.... here too -  a quick removal and all was good :-)

21 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

I am lucky in this regard to know the joys of intimacy with my spouse while in heels or completely dressed for that matter. The support of other really important people in our lives accentuates the expression of wearing heels. HappyinHeels

Totally agree. Its still hard for my wife. Heck, its hard for me - I hardly understand it too...
but her putting up with it is meaningful to me, and I appreciate it.  

Do you dress completely, not just heels?

jeremy1986,

Yes, completely when the occasion permits. Wife and I watched a movie yesterday as kids were away for the day at work. I was in a spring floral dress, my Carlow sandals in the avatar, a medium length wig and wearing an anklet and a gold dress watch. Relaxful day. THen we went out to eat after I changed back. We all have our own way to enjoy our heels.  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

jeremy1986,

Yes, completely when the occasion permits. Wife and I watched a movie yesterday as kids were away for the day at work. I was in a spring floral dress, my Carlow sandals in the avatar, a medium length wig and wearing an anklet and a gold dress watch. Relaxful day. THen we went out to eat after I changed back. We all have our own way to enjoy our heels.  HappyinHeels

Sounds lovely! Good for you - so happy! Very occasionally, I will dress with additional items. sometimes some underwear, a skirt or dress with tights etc ...

Would love to see pics, if you care to share?